Chapter 35

(Next day)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

I don't know what's wrong with Christiano but he's awfully quiet today. After we wake up, we showered together and get dress. We stop at a restaurant and eat breakfast, and now we're on our way to our parents in his white corvette car.

His phone started ringing, he take it out of his pocket and quickly answer it.

“Stay put I'm on my way,” He told the person as he answer.
“Amma drop off Vonessa and be right there.”

He hang up the phone, I clear my throat as I cross my arms and stare out the window. He doesn't say anything, I sigh and stare at him.

“Christiano what's wrong?” I ask. Feeling a bit scared. What if he doesn't love me anymore? even though he said he did.

“Nothing,” He replied.
“You wanna stop for anything else before we reach our parents?”

“No,” I replied. He glance at me and then focus on the road, I sigh again. What did I do wrong? I'm starting to question myself.

After driving in silence, minutes later we arrive at our parents. I exit the car, he exit and we both walk to the mansion.

We enter the mansion, we walk to the living room where I can hear CJ giggling loudly. I chuckled as I hear him.

“Get back to nana rawwwrrrr,” My mom said to CJ as she slowly run behind him as he crawl fast. He giggle as he crawl faster.

A big smile spread on his face as he see Christiano and I enter the living room.

“Come to mama,” I told him. He crawl towards me. As he reach in front of me, I take him up. I kiss his cheek repeatedly while I cooed at him.
“Did you miss me? huh did you?”

CJ blabber and wave his hand, I smile as I stare at him. He stretch towards his dad, Christiano take him from me. He smile at CJ who choose to put his mouth on the chain his daddy is wearing around his neck.

“Hey mommy,” I said to my mom who's now sitting on the sofa.

“Hi princess,” She replied.
“You look beautiful, is that a La Vonessia's fashion?”

“Thanks mom and yes,” I replied.

“Oh wow you got a great taste princess and your dad and I is so proud of you,” She told me and smile.

“Awww I know,” I replied.
“Where's he by the way?”

“He and Cain are upstairs in the office doing what I don't know,” She replied. I nod, I stand there staring at nothing in particular as Christiano cooed at CJ.
“Is everything okay?”

I clear my throat, I wanted to say I'm scared of the way Christiano is acting. But decided not to.

“Yes mom,” I replied.
“I got to get to the store, I'm taking CJ with me.”

“No I wanted to spend the day with him,” She said.

“But you did yesterday,” I told her.

“So?” She ask.
“He's my grandson.”

“Okay mommy,” I replied. She cheer, Christiano chuckled at her. I'm not complaining, cause CJ will be crawling all over my store. Luckily I hardly go upstairs at my store, the girls do. It's their job. I blow a kiss at my mom then I turn to Christiano.
“I got to go now, Sia must be waiting on me.”

He nod his head, I kiss CJ's cheek. As he try to put down CJ, CJ grip on to his shirt tightly. He try to put him down again and this time CJ start to cry.