Chapter 43

(Two months later)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

“There goes my Fiancé,” Christiano said as I enter his office. He stand up and hug me as I stand in front of him.

“Hey babe,” I told him as I peck his lips.

“What's this you got on?” He ask. He try to pull down my shorts.

“It's a suit outfit,” I replied.

Two months later, nope we aren't at the Island anymore. We leave a week after, my dad, Mr.Carter and Christiano pull a few strings to get Christiano and Von's name off social media and to also falsely say that the video camera! it wasn't them on it, it takes a lot of work to get down but it did get done. Plus my dad got some secrets concerning some of the officers and they don't want it out. So they told the media it was somebody else who looks exactly like Von and my nigga, Christiano pay the police department a big amount of money to get off his back.

And being that everybody feared our family, they agreed especially since my dad goes hard for us on this case. It sounds easy but it wasn't easy, I watch him stress cause he wanted to be free. He stayed on his phone for countless of times a day, and while dealing with me! who was also struggling with the depression. The next day after the doctor see us, we talk. Face to face and one on one.

We talk about our flaws and stuff that makes us tight. I open up to him about everything and he do the same. We didn't call it quits, we stayed with each other holding one another down. I curse his ass out at times when the depression gets too much for me to handle, but he never leave when I yell at him and beg him to leave. The therapy sessions with the doctor helps us a lot, we did more sessions and it got us to a point where we surely do trust each other.

I've forgiven him completely. I conquered depression.

We move back home, and my store reopened. Christiano quit being the Kingpin, he and Von decided that they're ready to be a family person. And do y'all know how happy I was when he quits? when they quits.

My mom and Mrs.Carter were really supportive with me, they stayed by my side when I'm a crying mess because of the depression. When I feel like nobody loves me, Sia and Sasha makes me know that everybody do. They even do girls night with me and kick out Christiano out of the room back at the Island.

I've forgiven Sasha too. No grudge. She's a good one. And no nobody knows about the abortion. We still kept it a secret.

I love Christiano. I've forgiven him and I'm so glad that depression didn't get me like it wanted to.

“Naahhh this shit is short,” He said. I chuckled as he frown at me.
“Babe, niggas work here.”

“I just wanted to stop by,” I told him.
“I was on my way to my store.”

Yes, Christiano now own his very own sneakers store. Sneakers that has his very own designs and everything. I'm so proud of him when he said he wanted to get a store of him own, so Sia and I surprised him and Von with the biggest store ever. They were so shocked at what we did, like how him and Von doesn't leave each other sides ever. But on the other hand they got other businesses all over.

“You look sexy but ion like these short stuff,” He replied. I chuckled and peck his lips again.

“Babe chill,” I said.
“So how are you?”

He think I would've leave him back at the Island. But I stick around with him, I didn't really plan to leave. Ever.

“I'm good,” He replied. He grip my ass cheeks. He peck my lips as we stare at each other.
“How are you?”