Chapter 22

(Next day)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

Christiano and I argue this morning. His phone that was continually going off yesterday, it's the bitch Sasha that keep calling. Now I didn't have these problems before, so why now?

Flashback
----------------
“You got her calling your phone thinking it's okay!” I yell at him as I hold his phone in my hand and point my finger in his face.

“Yo I told you she's my friend,” He said.

“Friend?” I ask as I throw his phone on the floor.
“I'm not doing this with you, you think it's okay to go out and do you, why you friends with her? huh? why she keep calling your phone knowing you are with me!”

“Chill Vonessa,” Was all he said as he hiss his teeth and take up his phone.

“And you on the bitch side,” I said.
“I'm done with your ass.”

“Over this shit!” He replied.

“Exactly! cause you acting like you screwing her too,” I said.

“What if I am?” He ask as he chuckled.

“What!” I said as I freeze and stare at him.

It's now nine o'clock p.m. Sia and I were getting dress in the room, CJ is with my mom. I told her to call me when he wake up, I pump my milk in the bottle and leave it incase. Von is waiting on us outside, Sia and I. We are going to the club.

Christiano walk out while we're arguing. I didn't pay it any mind until Sia fill me in on all the details that I miss out on.

“Woooo sis you look amazing,” Sia said as she stare at me. My hair is straighten and flow down my back and my nails is done and my make-up. I'm wearing a two piece suit, with my red bottoms heels. I'm looking good too.
“All that ass.”

“Woooo thank you sissy,” I replied.
“You look fabulous also, Von is going to be on your ass.”

“Girl bye!” She said.
“You ready?”

I put my earrings in and then nod. We take up our purse and put our phone inside of it then leave, I haven't seen Christiano but CJ does because he send Sia to get him this morning.

We walk downstairs seeing nobody sitting in the living room. Thank God. I hurriedly walk towards the door and open it with Sia behind me.

“He's not here,” She told me.

“I didn't know,” I replied.
“Where did he go?”

“I can't say,” She replied.

“Sia don't do me this,” I told her.
“Where did he go?”

“He went to uhhmmm,” She replied as we both stop walking and stare at each other.
“He went to stay with the bitch, I overheard Von on the phone with him.”

“So Von know?” I ask as I begin to get upset.

“Vonessa don't say anything please,” She replied. I nod my head and then continue to walk, I hear her heels behind me as she walk.

I enter Von's car and he turn to look at me. Sia enter the car and then he drive off.

“Sis you good?” Von ask.

“Yeah I'm fine,” I replied as I force a smile on my face. I know he's his best friend but I'm his sister, he knows about her.

Then again I'm going to stop be mad and do me.