chapter 19; relinquish control [mature]

[A/N] ~ Hi, yes, more smut. Still not great at writing this sort of stuff but practice makes perfect I guess? 

~~~~~~~

The coach rolled down the dirt road, returning the disguised outlaws to their home. It was late at night, the moon beaming silver light down on the marshy land. Arthur was sat beside you, cautiously watching out the window. You had laid your head on his shoulder, drifting in and out of sleep as his hand rubbed your knee. Everybody had a light veil of sleep over their eyes, not focusing on anything within the carriage and just waiting to get home to Shady Belle.

Your eyes were shut tight though you weren't asleep, just relaxing, taking in the scent of Arthur's cologne and letting your body rock with the motion of the coach. You feel his hand slide up from your knee to your thigh, his thumb pressing on the inside, gripping you tightly. Your eyes flicker open but he's not looking at you. You gaze around to see if anybody else had noticed the shift but most had either fallen completely asleep or were staring out at the road. He doesn't stop at the middle of your thigh, sliding further up til he's nearly at your hips, his fingers now resting near your center. The familiar heat between your legs begins to build and you move slightly to give him an easier reach. Without ever looking at you, he removes his hand, sliding it under your dress and directly to your center, rubbing you over your undergarments. You squirm under his touch, trying hard not to make his hidden actions obvious to everyone else. Squeezing his knee hard, you refrain from letting out a moan.

"Ah, there she is. Home." Dutch bellows, sending a shock through both of you as Arthur rips his hand away.

You look out the window to see the dimly lit house just down the road. Catching Arthur's lustful eyes, you make an unspoken agreement that you would both immediately excuse yourselves to go to bed. As soon as the coach halts, Arthur makes quick work of saying goodnight and promising Dutch they'd talk more tomorrow. The two of you rush upstairs to Arthur's room where you immediately begin ripping each other's clothes off. Arthur in the heat of moment tries to rip your dress off when you remember that stack of cash he had paid the tailor for it and immediately you stop him.

"This was far too expensive to let a lowlife like yourself ruin it in two seconds." You tease him with a light hearted chuckle. He smiles at you and begins sucking on your neck, slowing himself down to carefully undo the intricate back lacing. He slips his hands beneath the gown, caressing your smooth bare skin as he slides the dress off of your shoulders, torso, back, until the bounds of fabric are on the floor. He only pauses to remove his own clothing, pulling you from the dress that was now around your legs, to press your bare bodies together. A heated kiss begins as your hands roam over his muscular back, coming over to his chest. The two of you eventually find the bed, tangling together in a mess of sloppy kisses all over each others bodies. His hands grope your breasts as he focuses his attention on them, licking and sucking, leaving little bruises all over your tender skin. Your breathing becomes heavy with need for him and he lets out groans, wanting to take you right then.

You push his shoulders back, pressing them down on the bed until he's laying flat. Straddling him, you lean down to kiss his neck. He had shown you so many new wonders last time and you were feeling more confident and bold, wanting to take control of him. The power was in your hands now as you imagined all the dirty things you wanted to do to him. Your hands stroke down his chest, over his torso until you find his rock hard cock. You pull your face from the bruise you were creating on his neck to smirk at him as you begin pumping him with one hand. A throaty grumble escapes him as he pushes himself up so that your dripping wet center collides with his body, just beneath where you are diligently working.

He slips a hand down onto your wet slick, rubbing your clit with his fingers before slipping two fingers into you. Immediately you throw your head back, straightening your body above his, to release a long built up moan. Instinctively, your hips rock on his hand and an idea strikes you. Your body, golden from the glow of the oil lamp, hovers over his as you stroke each others members. You let go to push his hand away, gripping his wrists to push him back down on the bed. Lifting yourself up, you line up his cock with your center, teasing his tip for a moment before pushing his member into your dripping center. You give Arthur that devil grin, taking a moment to appreciate his body beneath yours, giving you a feeling of power and control.

A long line of moans and fucks spill from both of you as you begin rocking back and forth on him. Your hands push into his chest and he tightly grips your hips, keeping you in fast motion. He bucks his own hips into yours, pushing himself deeper, hitting that sweet spot. Reminding yourself of last time, you only allow  loud gasps to leave your mouth though you scream at the sweet sensation filling you. 

Suddenly he lifts you up, flipping you onto your hands and knees, never removing himself from your center. He takes the control, pumping into you hard and fast, grabbing a fist full of your hair, pulling your head back. Arching your back, you submit to his control, letting the pleasure overtake you. Hard breaths and moans spill from him as he fucks you hard, slamming himself in and out. Overwhelmed by the pounding, your hands frantically search for something to hold onto, eventually finding the headboard. His hand lands harshly on your ass, stinging at first but sending a pleasure filled shock through your entire core. You feel your orgasm building as you begin pushing your hips back, making each of his thrusts deeper, desperate for him to finish you off.

"Fuck, [Y/N]..." He groans, his strokes becoming sloppy, telling you he's close.

With a few more pumps, you feel his cum fill you, your own orgasm taking over you. Your body twists in overwhelming pleasure as he pulls himself out and falls into bed beside you. For a long time, you both lay there motionless, regaining control of your breath. 

"That was new." Arthur chuckles, pulling you onto his chest and the covers over both of you.

"Was it okay?" You ask nervously, peering eyes up at him. 

"More than." He smirks, gently kissing you. 

You smile, resting your head on his bare chest and quickly falling asleep.