Glossary and Author's Note

GODS

In my culture, we have many deities. Be it the god of sun or the the goddesses of the river. That's where the idea came from.

KAILI- Goddess of harvest and the main river of north Alamain.

Thought of the name from goddess kali. She is an extremely powerful and very famous deity in my culture.

VASHITI- Goddess of rain.

In my mother tongue 'vrishti' means rain. I just changed a few letters. (Similar word exists in many other languages to depict rain which are descended from Sanskrit.)

SOL and LUNA- They literally mean sun and moon in Spanish. They are also deities in many cultures.

BOOKS AND MOVIES

The Imitation game-

Brave ( Pixar)

Tangled (Disney)

Frozen 1

Frozen 2

Yup... I am a big Disney fan.

The songs used are with the chapters themselves.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you truly, from the bottom of my heart, for choosing to read this story. It means the world to me. If I could, I would give you all a big hug and a cute giant bull with a cute name. Ariades has quite the collection I hear.

I worked on this story for more than two months and spent every single day during that period either writing or editing. And today being the last day, is absolutely heartbreaking for me. So I understand your pain about this ending. But the story needed to end somewhere.

As for kissing fictional characters- I still don't know how to do it yet ... but I swear, I am researching on it.

To everyone who thought Ariadne was Leanna's daughter..... Gotch Ya! 

Sequel?

There is scope. But no plot. So right now, chances of a sequel is extremely slim. Can't say anything for the future though.

New Fiction

Something is definitely churning in my brain. A ring of fire. Something twisty and full of tricks but quite different as the same time too. Not giving away anything else at the moment. But I am thinking Nov- Dec this year. 

MillieeeeS

itiswhatitis_28

Thank you MillieeeS and itiswhatitis_28 for all your lovely comments. 

I especially want to thank kinalhariya and AshtonsbabyLu for the constant support and for being there for me when no one else was. 

I love you all from the depths of my heart

Till we meet again

- Lani💙