Time of Dying

A/N: First of all...YOU GUYS STILL READ THIS BOOK?! It's been 8 months since my last update! I will continue this book since I got a random burst of energy, thank you so much for your support I love you all so much! ~ @tokitocheese / now known as @tokituwo ♡ enjoy!

After you and Muichiro had forgiven each other, you went out to see Shinobu resting her back on the screen door.

"So? Are you two fine now?" She asked, sighing after.

"Yes, yes we are...so Lady Kocho, why were you here? Expecting disastrous outcomes, were you?" Muichiro exclaims.

"No- no, not really. I just wanted to tell you both something really important. We were told to jot down important details about the great war and announce them to you two." Shinobu stands upright, looking straight into your eyes sincerely.

"If you aren't ready to ingest this information, then I suggest you don't listen."

"No, please, continue." You insist.

"Alright then. Come with me." Shinobu leads you and Muichiro to a more enclosed space.

"How do I state this...well. While you two were away for work, we were told that it's finally time to stop Muzan. The ruler of demons himself."

"Time to...stop Muzan? What do you mean Shinobu?" Muichiro asks out of curiosity.

"Well, it's important to note that of course. This is complicated and all coming from me but..I just had to make sure you two are consenting to this. I don't wanna lose any more comrades." Shinobu projects.

You and Muichiro glance at each other.

"We're going." Muichiro states confidently.

"Are you insane?! Just what do you think you're getting into? You're both so young and yet-"

"Enough. We've heard enough. Now you know the reason why we joined the Demon Slayer Corps in the first place. You know, Y/N knows, I know. We joined to avenge the lost lives of humanity." Muichiro lashes out at Shinobu, gritting his teeth.

"Fine. You will regret this." Shinobu puts a hand on the wall due to distress.

"Sorry...we're going. Thank you for everything, Lady Shinobu." You smile at her even during times like this.

After a walk, you and Muichiro ended up in the headquarters due to a rushed letter from the master.

"They have arrived."

"I see, bring them over."

"Understood." small chatters can be heard from inside.

"Please, allow us to guide you in."

-

"Now, you two must have heard about the great war, have you not?"

"We do. Lady Kocho told us about it." You answer.

"I see. Well, I trust that you two are still burnt out from your latest mission, yes?"

"We are.." Muichiro plays his katana guarde.

"I apologize for the inconvenience lately. To tell this just makes me disheartened and full of guilt. The thing is that the great war cannot be delayed any longer, and we're planning to conduct this plan of ours two weeks from now." He announces.

Silence fills the room with an electric feeling suffocating your bodies.

"Bullshit. Even if you didn't tell me, I'd do it either way. We're hashiras after all." Muichiro scratches his head.