Travel

· You and Muichiro finally arrived at the Train Station.

"You, wait here. I'll buy the tickets."

"Muichiro! Bring me with you~"

"Stop being so clingy, it's embarrasing." he said, harshly.

Muichiro started walking to the counter to buy tickets, of course. He noticed you following him, so he looks around to make it seem like he did not notice you. You chuckled, but deep inside, you wanted to force a punch down his throat.

"(Y/N), you really need to stop looking at me. It's creeping me out." He said, waiting for the train.

"It felt like he didn't even notice!" you thought.

"Muichiro, I acknowledge-" he cuts you off and takes your wrist, and he pulls you.

"Pay attention, you don't know when our enemy may come."

"Your grip was really hard! You gave me a graze..." you said, hissing and rubbing your wrist because it hurts.

"Uh. Atleast were inside the train now." He said calmly.

The jazz music was relaxing, you were about to fall asleep. So you closed your eyes.

"(Y/N)." Muichiro's monotone voice shocked you.

"Do you really like me?" He leans closer.

"What made you think of that? Who said that? Why exactly are you asking that?" your eyes widened.

"Ah. Uzui told me. You don't really have to lie about it." although what he's saying is bothering you, his face is still blank.

"I don't! I swear, he's really getting on my nerves these days. Let me rest." you close your eyes and cross your arms.

Although you haven't noticed, Tokito looked at you right after you closed your eyes.

"What is this feeling? Is it..love? Don't be silly Muichiro, you can't fall in love with her. We're demon slayers, much like any other job. That's all."

(You are 14 years old here but 2 months younger than Muichiro.)

After 2 hours, you two have arrived in the city. It was crowded, filled with lights, lots of chatters all around.

You and Muichiro were standing near a shop, a bakery. The sight of the different assortments of pastries drew you the window. You didn't get too close because Muichiro stopped you.

"Get ahold of yourself, there are food cheaper than that." he snickered.

You two walked around trying to find a place to stay in. The smell of street food really had you drooling.

"Are you that hungry? You're such a pig." he mockingly said.

"Of course I am hungry! I haven't eaten dinner! It's nighttime right now!" you slightly yelled.

"Ah, let's find an inn first. After that YOU can buy everything we need for our dinner." he said with a straight face.

"Seriously? Me only? It's hard to shop in a city and I am not even familiar with the place, you idiot."

"Let's just find an inn first." he ran to the hotel and house renting area.

"You're running quick while holding my wrist! You're going to break my arm!"

"Tch."

You two enter a building and bought a room with two beds, placed all your items down, and threw your bodies onto the beds.

"Ahh, that was too much of a day's work!" you said.

He pulls your hair, "Idiot! We haven't even eaten dinner yet!"

"Are you blind or are you just stupid? there is literally a cafeteria in the 1st floor. We can eat there."

You get out of the room. Muichiro just stares at the door.

"You're not coming?" you sarcastically said.

"Why are you going out like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like that."

"Ugh, like what?"

"Your clothes are too revealing. Change them. Wear pajamas instead of that puny skirt."

"Aww, you're concerned aren't you?" you teasingly said.

"Shut up, I don't care about you. Who knows, there are a bunch of weird adult men out there."

He pulls you in and pushes you to the bathroom, and he throws your clothes for you to change.

You giggled.