Mission

· It was a fine day at the master's garden. The sound of the wind was astounding and calming, the chatters of your fellow pillars were loud, but you didn't mind. However, as time went by, staying in the Demon Slayer Corps. had you bestowed upon the sight of the 14 year old mist pillar, Tokito Muichiro.

"(Y/N)" Mitsuri, the Love Pillar called out your name. "Oyakata-sama wants to see you!"

"Why is she so hyped up?" you thought.

"Hurry up! If you see your partner, your face will SURELY be as red as a cherry!"

"Huh. What's up with you, Misturi?" you chuckled and headed inside the demon slayer's headquarters.

As you were walking through the hallway of the mansion, you see billboards and cork-boards hung on the walls, all with the demon slayers' achievements written on them.

"The mansion is really wide, it feels like I'm lost."

After walking around, you were finally infront of the door. You wonder why Mitsuri was so worked up, who could be behind?

To your shock, you see Muichirou. You were trying hard not to burst up in flames.

"Oh, (Y/N). I see- Mitsuri has called you." the Master said calmly.

"Ah, sure!" you followed.

You took your seat beside Muichiro.

"Now that the two of you are here, I think it's time to discuss the mission I assigned the both of you for."

"Mission? I am not daydreaming, right?" you screamed in your head.

"You two will be heading to a crowded city, many have been reported missing there. You have 1 week to stay in the city, so I suggest you two shall start packing as soon as we're done here."

You stare at Muichiro, still blunt as ever. You don't judge, but you can't help but be a little overwhelmed about how he is at times.

"I'll be giving you two a map, and of course your crows will be with you. You have to seek shelter, but you have to be active at night."

Muichiro sighed. "Oyakata-sama, can I be partnered with someone else?"

"I am sorry, Muichiro. All the other pillars are busy, and I've scheduled this mission for the both of you already."

Silence filled the room.

"We're done discussing, you may go now."

You and Muichiro bow to the Master and went out.

"Muichiro, what do you think of the mission? Hm?" You ask.

He ignores you but you ask twice, he still ignores you and you don't even realise you're already outside the building.

He stops, "Shut up, you've been asking the same question a million times already."

"Wow, so you've been listening all this time and didn't even think about answering?"

He ignores you and went ahead of you "Listen, there's no time to waste. We have to go out tonight. Start packing."

"See you later then Muichiro."

You walked to your house and packed quickly since the sun was going down.

After packing, you went to Muichiro's estate. There were no signs of him ready yet.

You knock on his door. No answer. After knocking thrice, he answered.

"If I don't answer the door, don't knock again. The person is busy. Plus, it's annoying to hear the same sound over and over again. Let's go."

You rolled your eyes at him and went to the train station.

Author's Note ! ♡

hey!! i decided to rewrite this book (july 2, 2021) since i cringed too much whenever i looked back at it on a different acc :( i will rewrite more of the chapters and correct some of them as i go on!! thank u sm for ur support.

+

ive been into genshin impact recently during the quarantine, writing was never my thing, but i decided to write this book for fun and never expected it to get 46k+ reads!! thats insane aaa, lmk if u would like me to write some genshin impact books~