Morning

· Muichiro POV

The sunlight was soothing, and my feet were cold because of the air that rushed in during the night. It was 7 AM in the morning.

"Oh, right. I have to buy (Y/N) her food."

I put my usual uniform on and went out.

The city people were noisy, many of them are up and it's just 7 AM.

"How much are these buttered bread?" I asked the lady behind the counter, she looks like she's the same as me and (Y/N).

"They are 2$. Hey, you look really cute." The lady said, which made my eyes widen.

"What?"

"You can take the bread and not pay, but only in one condition. Date me." She leans closer to me.

What is wrong with her?

"Excuse me, I have to go. I'll go buy bread elsewhere."

"Hm." The lady said.

I went out of the shop.

· The Lady's POV

"I have to tell my sister to take over the shop. I will follow that boy, no matter what."

I follow the boy and he went to another bakery, tsk, why that one? That's our rival.

"Oh dear, what are you doing here?" One of the people I'm close with interrupted.

"Oh um, well, I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry!" I said.

"Silly lady. You have gotten-" Ugh! I'm going to lose track of the boy!

I push her and tried to find the boy, but he was no where to be found!

· Your POV

"Aah! Lovely night!" you stretch your
arms and legs.

"A letter?" you take the envelope and read.

"(Y/N), this is Muichiro. I went out to buy your food, I'll be back soon. The money is at the third desk just in case you need to buy something. I'll be back soon."

"He took it seriously. Haha!"

· Muichiro POV

"I am near the inn. The same lady has been following me around. I'll stop her and threaten her."

I stop and turn around.

"Aah!" she yelped.

"Why are you following me? Don't you know I have much more important things to do? Are you stupid? You're better off doing your job that pays minimum wage!"

The words rang inside her head and she ran off crying.

"Tsk, how problematic."

I was inside the inn and signed my name. I went upstairs to 3rd floor and took out my key to enter the room.

I saw a small, white envelope stamped shut on the dresser.

"Oh, a letter?"

"Hey, Muichiro! I went out to get pre-cooked food, just a few steps away from here. I'll be back really quick. Thanks for the bread!"

How cute.

· Your POV

I guess udon is alright!

"Hello, I'll have two of this please."

"That's ¥3 for one, will you buy 2 of them darling?" The old lady said.

"Yes please!" you said joyfully.

"Thanks!" you grinned and went your way to the inn.

Oh right Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko have a mission here aswell. Oyakata-sama asked them to stay with me and Muichiro.

"Welcome back, (Y/N)." The lady said.

You smiled at her and went your way to the room. You took your keys and heard many voices in the room. That sounds like Zenitsu.

"Ohh! Hi (Y/N)!" Tanjiro greeted and bowed.

You felt a tug on your boots, oh, it's a small Nezuko!

You look at Muichiro and he looks like he's looking up in the sky, his head out the window.

"(Y/N)! Marry me!" Zenitsu screamed and you felt an intense stare from Muichiro. Gosh, what's up with that stare?