necessary possibilities

30 hours later

Felix's pov

I shuddered awake to find out I had been dreaming the worst possible thing . Even worse, it already happened . Oscar's accident . I just couldn't seem to forget about it .

As I laid in bed I felt some slimy rope shaped thing start to climb it's way up my leg . Immediately I knew what it was and started panicking . Steve's snake got loose again . While it wound it's way up my body I picked up my phone so I could message Steve and tell him to remove his pet .

Near enough five minutes later Steve came running into my room with the others following . " Stuart , I told you Felix doesn't like it when you hug him " Once Steve had finished talking to his reptil I sighed " can someone get this thing off me before it decides to eat me " After taking a second to laugh Steve picked his pet up and walked out the room with him . He was loosely wrapped around his neck as I breathed out a sigh of relief because he left the room . That's when the others in the room started laughing . But I just shook my head and got out of bed and started getting dressed .

Time skip : an hour later

Jesse agreed to meet us at a cafe in town today . Even Though i haven't known this Jesse person for long I can tell he is as hyper as Sam is at times . Sam seemed excited to meet up with Jesse again .

" Hey Jesse dude " Sam held out his tightly clenched fist as he greeted our new friend . The multi haired kid smiled back and brought his own fist to meet Sam's . Then we all sat down around a small table .

Once we ordered some drinks Jesse started talking . " So I know you only really need me but I thought I'd be okay if I invite a friend " I sighed at what he said because after what happened with Jake and Saskia . Because if it taught me anything , it is that having double individual elements can really mess up the spells or people . And I don't want that happening again .

Which is when I decided to but in . " He's got an elemental power ? After my question Jesse nodded , confused as to why I seemed to be worried . " I don't think that's the best idea " Jake then dramatically placed his hands on the table . " Why not dude? '' When Sam spoke he started shaking his head . " Cuz of what happened with Jake and Saskia . " The air element just nodded with a small smile that faded when he finally realised what it was about . " Wait, you don't think ...... " " yes Sam '' Finally Sam understood which was a huge relief .

Heath's Pov

' Jessie insisted that I meet up with him and the Brenim 4 boys . Wow he's so frustrating '

So once I got off my flight I picked up my car and started driving to Brenim . My car is a 1969 Dodge charger . Back when I was in school I couldn't see myself being able to drive such a nice car but after I got an office job . I have had plenty of money to spare . Some of my paycheck I even send to my mum .

As my car drifted off the main road onto a smaller one my favourite song came on . So I immediately started taping my hands against the steering wheel and dancing . Somehow I started singing without even meaning to .

" ..........................."

By the time the song had ended I drove past the brenim sign and another song began to play . I didn't really much like the next song so I pressed a button on the stereo to change the station . As soon as I did there was a news story about a storm , well what scientists believe to be one . Immediately I started thinking that it could be similar to what happened when I was at school .

Jesse's pov

Today I was meeting up with Jake , Felix and Sam . To discuss the storm situation . I'm a little excited about both seeing the boys again and possibly helping to save the world again . My phone then buzzed and I looked at it to see it was a message from Heath .

Heath : just got of the motorway

I smiled to myself . Then the three brenim four boys sat down at the table with me . Sam was the first to greet me . " Hey dude how's it going " The boys all looked at me as I nodded excitedly . Felix then started exaplaning . " So far we don't know what this thing is and why it happened , but we've gotta figure this out incase it happens again " We all nodded in agreement

Then we heard a car scurry down the road and stop near us . I turned in the direction and saw the driver get out of the he car . The driver was wearing a light grey t-shirt , a black denim jacket , black jeans and yellow boots . A thought ran through my mind so I glanced at the figure once again . His hair was gelled up and slightly to the left . It was him . Heath was here .

As he walked over to us he ran one of his hands through his hair and sighed . I smiled and laughed to myself . The three boys already sat around me didn't notice, which was a big relief .

" Heath , Finally " He shrugged his shoulders and pouted to suggest that he was unsure of how to respond .

The three boys all turned to look at Heath curious about who he is . Felix was the first one to offer up a conversation . " So you the guy Jesse was talking about ? Heath nodded and pulled up a chair . So he could sit next to me .

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking . Time skipped by really quickly . So me and Heath exchanged numbers with the boys . Then we all headed home .

Felix pov

" I know you don't want anything bad to happen but , he may be able to help in some way " Ellen was trying to convince me that it wasn't a bad thing having heath around . Eventhough I was still paranoid that something bad would happen .

Steve then walked in with his snake . " Common Stuart , bed time " As he walked past us he was patting the serpent on the head . I rolled my eyes and Ellen silently laughed .

We waited until Steve had gone to continue our conversation . " So your gonna try right " I glared at her and hesitantly nodded . Wich she smiled at .