For old times sake

Sam's pov

After graduation all my friends moved away from Brenim except me which seemed to confuse everyone, even me . The reason which is really simple is because my gf Mia had decided to stay which I think was because most of her  friends were staying . 

 Lately my brother Vince has been going through as many girls as pairs of socks. Like every three days he has a different one . Pete always seems to tease him about it, probably because he brought a new car just to impress the girl he's with now. 

I haven't heard anything from the gang but the word going around is that Jake is a really famous and popular football player . Felix and Ellen are in a band and are also quite popular . Me and Mia brought a small house ten minutes away from the high school . Mia has created her own business but I'm just working at the  chippie .

So one afternoon at work we weren't that busy nearly empty so I sent Jake a text message 

Sam: hey how u doing , we should meet up , how about after your next match 

Jake the quake : ye sure , but coach is persuading me to go on a diet .

Nodding contently with the situation I got back to work . Not that there was much to do . 

After a boring day at work before I was about to finish Mia walked into the shop .  " Hey babe what's up ". Mia smiled nervously then looked at the floor " well I came to walk you home "  The look on her face made me think there was more she was wanting to say but I don't want to upset her , she's my whole world , the best thing to ever happen to me . We locked eyes as I spoke " babe " she nodded calmly " love you " replying with the same phrase she leaned over the counter to kiss me on the cheek . 

Time skip : later that day 

I was led in bed reading some stuff on my phone while Mia was in the bathroom . She seemed to be taking longer than usual but I'm not gonna overload her with questions . If she is not back in another five minutes though I probably should go see what's up with her . 

Mia's pov ( ha ! surprise pov change )

Ever since I got the results I have been panicking over how Sam will react . Right now I was standing in the bathroom looking at my shy reflection in the mirror . Then my phone buzzed . 

Ellen : seriously u should tell him , if he really loves u he will be alright with it 

After what happened with the boys traveling to different dimensions or whatever it was me and Ellen have become good friends . 

Mia : I know but there is still a 50 % chance he will be disappointed or annoyed 

Ellen : girl , I've seen the way he looks at u and I'm telling u he'll be alright with it so just tell him , anyway I've gotta go now speak 2 u later , k 

Placing my phone down on the cabinet gently I sighed "should I " . He does love me right . I give my troubled reflection a worried look "does he "  Then I heard Sam knocking on the door and trying to speak to me . " Babe are you alright " inhaling deeply I opened the door to see Sam giving a series of caring looks " Sam there's something I probably should tell you " He nodded to encourage me . " Well I'm pregnant " My boyfriend's face grew a look of excitement as he pulled me into a tight hug . "So you're not disappointed " Sam then cupped my face in his hands "  of course not  " Both of us smiled as we walked to the bed and fell asleep while cuddling . 

Time skip 2 Days later Sam's pov: 

Mia and I decided we weren't gonna tell anyone until tonight . I asked my mum If she couldn't invite the family to a party and host it because I have got some good news to tell them . We had decided that we were gonna break the news at the party . But due to the fact that it was at such short notice only my two brothers are able to come . 

Right now though I am sat at the train station waiting for Jake because today is also the day I agreed that we would meet up . Although I did have to ask Mia if she was alright with it and she said ye so now Jake is invited to the party . A crowd formed around Jake as he exited the train ."Jake how are you mate , I saw your last goal it was awesome , but not as good as some of the jumps I used to be able to make on my board "  On the way back to my place Jake asked me why I still live in Brenim . 

When we got to my place Jake noticed Vince's new car and laughed when I explained about his new girlfriend . Speaking of which Mia my angel opened the door and wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me . After ending the kiss I apologize to Jake " they in the garden babe " she nodded in response then we followed her through the house to the garden . Where we found Vince chasing Pete around the pool , it all seemed to be because he was messaging a girl and Pete wanted to aggravate him about it . 

After dinner me and Mia stood up where we were sat and I folded an arm over her shoulder . "So everyone I don't know if mums mentioned but I asked her to set this thing up so I … sorry we " I glanced at Mia and she smiled back " can tell you something important " Vince grinned and started laughing " wait your not dying are you " I glared at him as mum shock her head in a disproving way . " Thank you Vince , as I was trying to say … Mia is pregnant so I'm gonna need you guys to get the best skateboarding gear ever for the kid " I looked at both my brother's as I said the last bit .  But they seemed to be speechless . Until Pete spoke up. " Wait so we're gonna be uncles " I nodded confidentiality and both my brother's started celebrating together . 

After the eventful evening I gave Mia a quick kiss on the cheek and me and Jake went of on a walk around Brenim . 

Sorry I completely didn't know what to write 😐. But it's done now

THANKS FOR READING 🙂