It's show time

Jesse's pov

" Jesse , have you really lost your comb again “  Quinn walked into the room to find me standing staring out the window . Earth to Jesse , anyone in there “  I snapped my head to look at my older sister . Who happened to be smiling at the fact that I had lost my comb for the second time this week . I crossed my arms tight across my chest .“ Quinn it’s not funny i need it , otherwise my hair’s gonna be all messed up , and I can't go out tonight with my hair all messy "  Tonight I was auditioning for a remake of a movie . Me and Claude agreed to meet up before the audition and I needed my hair to look perfect .

Once I had eventually found my comb the doorbell rang to say we had some guests . “  Jesse can you get that “  I sighed loudly and stomped off to the front door . When I opened the door I saw Ellen and three boys who I didn't know . Crossing my arms tightly across my chest , i spoke confidently to Ellen “  I don't have time for whatever this is Ellen , I've got an audition in town soon and i can not miss it “  Ellen’s face showed a look of understanding then she replied “ i understand , but we really need your help , please Jesse “ Ellen isnt someone who would usually act like this . So i knew it had to be serious .

After agreeing to listen to what they had to say . I let the group into my house and showed them to the living room . The first boy to walk through the door was wearing a similar style of clothes to Ellen and had black shoulder length hair .  Then a boy with short black hair which was mostly covered by a hat stepped slowly in . Lastly a boy with gelled up dirty blond hair strided in .

As we all sat down Ellen began to explain ”  do you remember that play you produced when you were at school “ I nodded slowly and she continued “ well these boys are some of the brenim four “ My mouth fell in shock at what she said .

“ So you guys are the boys that got lost in the forest “ All the characters around the room nodded in their own individual ways at what I said . The boy with shoulder length black hair looked at Ellen and began to speak “ Andy the other kid we supposedly got lost with has moved to a different country “ I nodded excitedly and the boy with the dirty blond hair finished of the others speech “ and so cuz Andy is a water element and we can’t reach out to him , we need another water element “ Smiling while trying to contain my hyper expression . I nodded quickly to agree .

Everyone sat in that room looked at me then at each other in a confused way . Then the boy who is wearing the hat spoke up while smiling kindly “ I’m sam , Mr dark and scary goth dude over there is Felix “ Sam pointed at the person who was wearing similar clothes to Ellen . “  and this dude is Jake " patting the other person in the room on the shoulder , brought a smile to both of them .

Half an hour had passed and we were still sat I'm my living room decided how to solve the problem . " So , all we know about the thing with the sky is that it's happened before and that lead to trouble " Felix explained his opinion on what was going on .

I had learnt a bit about each of the boys in the short time that we had been talking . Jake was the earth element who turnt into a pro footballer . Sam who is air ,has got a job at the chip shop . Felix is in a band with Ellen and some others , he's a fire element . 

In the end we decided to meet up the next day because Claude came to get me and reminded me about the audition I was now late for . Which I then started rushing around to get my stuff ready . Then after showing Ellen and the boys out I myself left to go to my audition .

Time skip : after the audition , still jesse’s pov

That audition was really intense . But I'm positive I'm gonna get the part . Claude had agreed to meeting me at a nearby cafe , after lecturing me about actually being on time .

“ About time Jesse , so how did it go “ I smiled and told Claude how I knew I would get the part . Even though I was positive I was gonna get the part Claude kept on saying that it might not happen .

Later when I was on the way home I was so hyped up about what Ellen and the boy told me today . So I sent Heath a text explaining what I got told . Me and Heath had become good friends because of what happened at school , we sometimes even still talk .

Somewhere in spain at a holiday resort : Heath’s pov

“ I don’t even know why i’m still with you , you don’t even know anything about me “ Broklin tried to reach a hand out to me but i swatted it away “ but i still love you “ I didn’t care , i have had enough . “ We both know that’s doubtful Broklin " Broklin now picked up her glass of wine and threw both at me “ what was that for “ I stood up quickly and she stood up with her arms folded . Then she left after saying we’re over “ 

Even Though I look a mess with wine down my T-shirt . I was smiling as she walked away . Sometimes I think she only wanted to be with me because my social status back in school . Now I'm just relieved she's out of my life . That's when i got a text message from Jesse .

Jesse : hey guess what happened today your not gonna believe it .

Heath : what ?

Jesse : Felix fern and 2 of the Brennen 4 came to my house .

I was already anoyed when Broklin thew her drink over me so I wasn't in the mood to deal with Jesse , well being Jesse .

Heath : Jesse if your messing about and joking i won't be happy .

Jesse : I'm serious .

Heath : why r u telling me this though .

Jesse : cuz I rembered when u said u want 2 learn to do cool stuff , And i thought Felix could teach u .

Heath : I hate to brake it 2 u but I was just messing