what's up Dracula

JJ looked down the road towards Felix and smiled slightly . After explaining to Sam and Jake that he was in Felix's band they nodded knowingly . Then all three of them started walking down the road towards Felix . 

" Hey dracula , haven't seen you in a long time " Sam asked while smiling . Stood next to him , Jake started shaking his head and lightly laughing . " I think this one belongs to you " Jake spoke confidentiality as he nodded towards JJ . Who was stood next to him with his head down . Felix sighed " ye , thanks for helping him "  Although JJ still seemed upset, Felix walked off with him heading in the opposite direction . 

Sam's pov 

We stood in the same spot and watched the two figures disappear around the corner . " Wow , Dracula really hasn't changed much "  Jake looked at me, laughed then walked off in the direction of my house . I ran after him because I left my board at home . The worst thing I could have possibly done . Once I had caught up with him he spoke to me " that nickname is getting old and boring " shrugging my shoulders , I punched him gently " race ya " So we both started running as fast as we could to my parents house . 

When me and Jake got back to my mum's house it was starting to get dark . " Do you wanna stay at my place cuz i think the last train has already left " Jake agreed although he hesitated a bit . So we walked into the living room to see my brother's and Mia having a conversation about the announcement . " Thanks for dinner mum , but we should probably go home now " I gave Pete a pleading look and he understood " I'll drop you off " Then Pete jumped up and ran of to find his keys . Mia stood up with some help from me then we all headed out the front of the house to find Pete's car . 

On the way home I explained to Mia that Jake was gonna stay at ours even though she didn't really mind and I knew she wouldn't . Me and Mia sat in the back and Jake sat in the front next to Pete . 

Felix's pov 

After an eventful encounter with the people that I least wanted to see me and JJ started walking back to my mum's house . To find that Steve was still being a prick "  Steven you need to leave Jamie alone cuz he's been through a lot " Mike spoke in a stern voice then went back to reading his book . As I stepped into the room that everyone was in I spoke " don't worry guys JJ's back no thanks to Steve '' Steve glared at me before saying " I'm going to see Stuart because he's actually nice to me " We all began laughing as he left the room " I'm just gonna pretend I can't hear you " laughing even more was the only available response . 

Later when everyone had gone to bed I was sat outside on the edge of the curb . When Mike sat down beside me " you seem a bit of '' nodding I replied " ye , I probably do , I saw some people I used to know today but the worst part is I think we used kinda be friends cuz of something I did "  Mike grunted in understanding . Then we sat in silence looking at the midnight sky for quite a while . Until something unexpected happened  . The sky brightened up and showed a spiral pattern . It was a similar style to what happened when we were at school  . So i seemed convinced that it was the same thing .

The next morning the incident with the sky was all over the news . It turns out that everyone in Brenim had seen it . That was when I decided , I gotta do something about this. I'm going to have to talk to the gang . 

Jake Riles the , stubborn , headstrong , bully . 

 Sam Conte the , complete air head , most popular kid , skateboarding legend 

Andy Lau the , total nerd and wimp 

Me Felix Fern also known as , freak or Dracula 

Oscar Fern my brother the , spirit to bind the group , so the spells actually work .

Still Felix's pov 

I decided to try and contact Andy our water element first . But it turns out that he left the country and I can't get in contact with him . So that was the beginning of a big problem . I could always ask Ellen but she told me after the last time she doesn't want to be part of it ever again . Maybe I could persuade Ellen . But for now I should talk to the others .

Sam's number was easy to find because I was surprisingly following him on Facebook . I typed in the number confidentiality "  hello "  was heard from the other end " Sam it's me Felix , something bad has happened " I spoke quickly in an urgent tone " hey goth dude how's it going " I sighed my next response " I'm good , anyway this is important " Sam started laughing at the other end of the phone followed by his voice in a quieter tone "  dude stop seriously I think it's something bad , sorry dude , anyway what's up " I shock my head dramatically " you saw the sky last night right "  

Sam's pov 

Felix called me when I was stood in the kitchen talking , well chatching up with Jake . Jake had started laughing in the background while I was talking to Felix . After putting the phone on speaker Jake spoke "  what's up Dracula "  Felix seemed to be panicking " maybe the sky got all messed up , and maybe I think something bad might happen "  The smile on Jake's face shrunk " alright what's up " His tone changed dramatically , he was now acting all serious . 

The three of us had been talking for most of the day before Jake explained , about what happened when he met Jessie , heath , Nico , luke and Ben for the first time . To which we all agreed that we would talk to Ellen because she probably still has their phone numbers . 

Time skip : later that day 

Felix's pov

" So your telling me your missing a water element , right " we all started nodding in response to Ellen  . I looked her in the eyes as i spoke " I know you might not want two , but I was thinking maybe we could ask those kids you used to teach " Nodding Ellen said their names " Heath Buckland , Luke Hamill , Niccolina Pandelis and Jessie Banda " once again they all nodded and Ellen continued " but Jessie is the water element , so you only need to ask him "  Jake stood up  leaving us all sitting and clapped his hands "so let's go get us a water element "  Sam looked up at him confused " dude how are we gonna do that , we don't know where he lives and he could have changed his number "   Smiling to herself Ellen answered Sam’s concerning question “ or maybe he still lives in the same house and i know where that is “  I grinned in response , i just loved the way Ellen managed to prove Sam wrong . Even if I did start to blush after thinking that . 

“ So let's get going then if this is as serious as Felix says ,shouldn’t it be our top priority “  Jake folded his arms over his chest in a lazy manner while speaking . And so we headed off to Jesse's house to see if he was there . To our relief he was in fact at home . 

Un known characters pov : later that day 

“ Quinn , have you seen my comb ? A second later a blond haired boy walked in the room . Wearing nothing more than a towel around his waist and a confused look on his face . The boy began looking around the room only to find he was being watched by a hooded figure Stood out side peering into his house . Lifting it’s finger to it’s barely visible lips as a silencing motion , it began to fade away into the shadows . 

Next chapters gonna be from jesse's pov .