💫☄️ONE SHOTS☄️💫

STORY COVER

RANDOM  ONE SHOTS OFASHAANGI

ASHAANGI

MAGIC BEGINS 💫✨

Thanks to Aishu akka Aishwaryaxcreations who insist me to start writing.... Love u always akka...

And big thanks to my readers...... Who also insist me to start writing....

Hereafter I will continue my writing... I hope 💜☄️

I need one and only ur support.

So kindly shower ur love and support for this random ONE shot of Ashaangi.

I hope u will....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💫MY WORLD💫

Sivaangi is lying on the bed by hugging her little one.

It was late night, time is around 1 in the night. They both were alone.

Her child name is Aardhya.

Her little one is not feeling well. She is suffered from fever.

It is raining outside. Till now Ashwin didn't arrive the house.

She is frightened that he didn't enter the house and meanwhile she is worrying badly about her little one.

Sivaangi called him but his phone is not reachable.

She don't know what to do.....

Minute by minute the fever for her little one is increasing. Sivaangi gave some pills which is prescribed by doctor to her little one for that also the fever doesn't seems to be decreased.

She frightened....

That time she saw a dark shadow over the balcony, here her little one is weeping......

Sivaangi heard foot steps in her house..... The dark shadow of the person finally reached their room.

She lifted her little one in her arms, and she tried her best to stop her baby's weeping but she couldn't.

The foot sound is slowly nearing them.....

Sivaangi found a iron rod beside her, she wants to save her and her baby..... She doesn't think about anything.

Slowly she went to took the iron rod beside her before that the person held her hand......

She panicked..... And closed her eyes in fear.....