💫☄️ONE SHOTS☄️💫

💫MY WORLD💫

Literally Sivaangi thought that Ashwanth only confessed his feelings to his parents and convinced them

So she was beaming in happiness in her heart.

She looked at him but he didn't look at her. That which made her heart weak and her smile vanishes....

Then Ashwin's mom said that Ashwin is the one who gonna marry Sivaangi, She widened her eyes on hearing that.

Sivaangi doesn't think that this would happen. She can't able to think no one other than Ashwanth.

Then Sivaangi saw her parents happy face, that time she thought that she should not vanish her parents smile at any cause. So she nodded her head and accepted this proposal without any other way.....

Then Ashwin wanted to speak with her. Then her mom asked to Sivaangi to take Ashwin to her room.

She nodded and he followed her.

They don't know what to speak.

He mesmerised when he saw the room. The room was neat and clean like how OCD people will maintain. He chuckled mentally and he started to speak.

Ak: Hello Sivaangi ..... This is Ashwin kumar.... Saying that he extended his hand....

She smiled at him, gave her hand to him, that which gonna be locked through out their life.

His gentle shake and touch gave her different feeling that which could not be described by words.

She looked into his eyes that shows the love for her, her eyes brimmed up with tears..... The thoughts of Ashwanth came to her mind. She don't know how to lead her life in front of her ex.......

Then Ashwin started to speak after their hand shake.

Ak: Sivaangi, I have seen u only once..... But u created a havoc inside me.....

I don't know how to express my feelings to u.... But u created a magic that which cannot be recreated by any one in my life except u.....

All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!

Will u marry me??..... He asked her....

On hearing those words from him, only the tears flowing down from her eyes. She nodded her head with tears....

Without even thinking a minute, he hugged her tightly and make her safe in his embrace.

The strength of a man isn't seen in the power of his arms. It's seen in the love with which he EMBRACES you. She felt safe and warm in his embrace. Whatever she wants he reciprocted those things in his single embrace that which means a lot to her. That time she could understand that when ever she is low or dull, his embrace is waiting for her to pamper and cheer up her.........