💫☄️ONE SHOTS☄️💫

💫🧞‍♀️NAVARASA🧞‍♀️💫

💫🧞‍♀️NAVARASA🧞‍♀️💫

************************************
Navarasa is highly stylized technique in the invocation of  bhava(emotions) that has been developed in Bharatanatiyam and Kathakali. This is called Rasaabhinaya.

Indian dramatic theory nine kind of basic expressions..........

Sringara – Love
Hasya – Comic
Karuna – Compassion
Raudra – Anger
Veera – Valor
Bhayanaka – Fear
BhiBhatsa – Disgust
Adbhuta – Wonder
Shanta – Tranquility

************************************

Ashwin is the one who had navabhavani means the person who has the ability of expressing the navarasa.

Ashwin is the one express his emotions at a right time.

Ashwin done many murders who done the illegitimate activities in a illegal way. The murders which he done had no proof like the service he done to the people who were suffering.

While doing ilegal murders, he doesn't show his identity. He will be in full black dress, he wore a mask to hide his face. Only his eyes only visible to the person who gonna be murdered by him. In eyes also he fixes the lens.

Except love, fear and wonder, he expresssed all the emotions.

Ashwin knew that this three emotions will come outside one day. But he doesn't know that, when it comes outside, his whole life will be changed......

********

It was a mid night, Ashwin was walking on the road where their is no people where roaming.

While going he saw girl lying over the road.

First time in his life he is paniced on that day.......

His heart beat raised, he is bathed by sweat. He doesn't know why..... Why he is feeling all of sudden.

Ashwin slowly went their......