💫☄️ONE SHOTS☄️💫

The days went happily for the duo

She started enjoying her life with him....

He also started to pamper her and love her more than anything....

Her scar and wounds also treated well and now she is free from all the scars and wounds....

But I have to ask her how all these were happened..... I don't know why....

But something is stopping me to ask those things from her....

I hope that one day she itself will come and say... He brushed off those thoughts and started to concentrate on the present.....

One day....

Siv : Ashwineyy nee free ya????

Ash: Yen ma

Siv: Ada sollu pa...

Ash: Free tha ma.... Nee enna nu sollu ma

Siv: Athu vanthu onu ila.. Naa munna pinna unnaku yaaruney theriyathu aprm epdi nee un love ah confess panne...

Ash: Love apdi nu onu vanthu solli vachi varathu.... It is magical spark.... Unna paatha antha nodi en heart sonnuchi, nee antha ponnu nu.... U r something beyond this magic you know... U r an unimaginable person.... And u r special to me.... Only you are the special one and you had a special place in my heart....

Siv: U are always making me speechless with your words man....

Ash: Haha.... Ok why did you accept this suddenly??.... He asked by raising his eyebrows..

Siv: Naa tha unkitta anaike sonnela....

Ur eyes, ur touch, ur care..... That made me to fell for u....

If u think u can leave me in half way but u didn't that made me to realize.... What is love....

Ithuku mela vera ethachu sollanu ma....

Ash: Irundha sollu....

Sivaangi smiled at him and said...

Ash: Apo etho iruku sollu...

Siv: Ama.... Enna pathi unnaku theriyathula....

From my young age onwards, I am living in an aashram.....

As I am an orphan, no one is ready to give me shelter...

It was nearly 1:30 A. M in the night. I was standing alone in the railway station....