Chapter 1; Soulmates

Yo!

This is the sequel to "It's You," so if you haven't read that, you should probably read that one first.

You don't have to, just a suggestion.

***

Soulmates.

There are many pairs of soulmates in this world.

Every person had words on their body somewhere. Those words would be the words their soulmate would say to them. Some people would have one word, or a sentence, sometimes even more.

Some people would work their entire lives to try and find these soulmates. Others wouldn't care, or some would hate the very thought.

Sometimes, one person would more than one soulmate. Shouta Aizawa was one example of one of those people. He had also been one of the few people who had been with both while in highschool, however he sadly lost one of them before they graduated.

Soulmates were specifically a sensitive topic to Dabi, a man who's entire existence was because the thought of soulmates was thrown out by his father. The words that lay on his collar bone always haunted him. "It's You."

But you already know about that.

You've already heard it all before.

You've already heard about how both of them met, how they always seemed to have something going on.

You already know about what happened between them and Shigaraki.

Even after what seemed like a happy ending for a unlikely pairing, things don't always go right in life. I mean, when two people have the same soulmate, even verbal agreements aren't extremely trustworthy.

Sometimes, people will stay quiet, not attempting to reach out to their soulmate despite knowing who they are. Sometimes they are too scared about the words the other has.

Words they never said to them.

Words that their soulmate will never know are important to the other, simply because that person is chasing after someone else.

Besides, who would ever love an ugly monstrosity of a person?

Nobody.

Not even the one picked out for them.

***

⊙.☉

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈