Chapter 2; What The Fuck?

*Shigaraki's POV*

"Fuck you!"

"I fucking swear, Hawks get your ass up here now!"

"Give me a second, geez."

In all honesty, Hawks is the worst Mario Kart player I have ever met. As soon as we started the game, he immediately ran into a wall and hasn't been able to straighten himself out.

"Just give me your remote." I groaned, ripping the remote from his hands and got him away from the wall before tossing it back.

"Thanks."

"Just, try to at least finish the race." I hissed, eyes narrowing at the screen as I passed the finish line for the third time with Spinner following in close behind. "This thing won't end until you do your laps."

"You know you can force stop the race, right Shigs?" Dabi jeered from behind me. "Just leave him. I'm about to finish this last lap anyway."

"Yeah!" Toga yelled beside me.

This literally just started out as a single game. Just me. That was, until Toga came in. I did my best to ignore her, but then she sat down beside me on the ground. I reluctantly let her join, then let Dabi join when he came in. Hawks also wanted to play, so now three of us were sitting in a line infront of my bed while Dabi and Spinner sat on top of it.

"He hasn't been able to finish a single lap for the past hour." Spinner complained rather loudly, setting his own controller down as he stretched with his arms over his head.

"Come on guys, I'm not that bad."

"Aaaaaaand you just ran into another wall." Right when Dabi said that I growled under my breath, my grip on the remote tightening. I had forgotten to put on my gloves, so as soon as my pinky touched the remote it turned to dust.

"Well, I'm done." I stood up, dusting the remains of the remote from my pants and shirt. I backed up slightly, instead sitting on the bed between Dabi and Spinner. Hawks was still somehow fucking up one of the easiest courses to go through, but I didn't care.

"Do you want help Bir-"

"No, I've got it!"

No, he doesn't.

But I don't say that. Instead, I just sit and watch. My hands are folded carefully as to not effect anything else.

I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been regretting the past few months. Ever since Hawks joined, I've had less time to spend with Dabi. Sure, I still hung out with him, but now that they're sharing a room and fucking working together, most of that time is spend with both of them.

The last time I've been with him and only him was when Hawks went into the forest to set up a surprise for him. Even then, he barley even talked to me.

Maybe he's still mad at me for kidnapping Hawks, which, okay I get that. I just, I dunno, I just wanted to hang out with him like normal again.

How long is it until the abnormal becomes normal? How long until we stop being able to hang out because it wouldn't be "normal?" I'd rather not think that way.

"What the fuck?" Hawks yelled, having gotten flipped around for the second time. Dabi chuckled, gently kicking his back.

I crossed my legs and shifted so I was just a bit closer to him. I wasn't going to try anything, I don't want to hurt either of them, but I did want to be closer.

Dabi didn't acknowledge me at all, so I didn't move away.

I didn't think this was going to happen, not at all. This wasn't my plan.