47

"I am qui—"

*Ring ring*

Jungkook's phone that was ringing loudly cut off her voice, she sighed in disappointment.."I'll talk with you later, sweetheart" Y/n immediately stand up and went out of the office to give him some privacy.

Y/n can't help but roll her eyes, when she's really about to confess that she's about to leave but despite of his abrupt call, she's not able to utter her words.

She was angry and sad at the same time, she wanted to quit this job and start a new life, just like the others do. She's somehow tired of seducing her own boss just to get a high salary, and she's tired of falling in love at the same time.

She just let out a disappointing sigh, she proceed to go to her desk then start working again.

______

After weeks later, y/n start to ignore jungkook, just like how he did to her in the past weeks. He tried to seduce her just like she did too, but things won't work out and her attention is only focused at work and only work.

She's tired dealing with the beast who ruined her life, but make her life happy at the same time..But she always knew that she's just his secretary and sex doll, there won't be a possibility that they would have a serious relationship between them both.

Y/n was with yoongi recently, having their late night coffee. She had fun with him throughout the night, as she sipped her strong coffee..She inhaled the fresh cold breeze, her eyes gazed at the view of the city, which looks like stars of the skies.

"The view is really pleasing to the eyes, honestly. It's been a while since i saw this beautiful view" She admired the dazzling city, the man beside her smiled in a small way. "I'm glad that i bring you here, y/n" His warm honey voice spoked throught the room.

"Since you will confess to jeon that you will quit tomorrow, we can still meet if you quit. Right?" Y/n knew that he will feel lonely without a friend on his side, and he knew that no one will go to his office to vent or to chat with anymore. She let out a chortle, "I think we can—of course we can." She replied with a positive toned voice, she doesn't want anything sad or negative in the atmosphere since soon it's the new chapter of her life.

"I've got news, yoongi.." Y/n's eyes gaze at his, she can clearly see that his eyes became more curious and wide, "What is it?" He tilted his head, y/n can't wait to tell this news to him.."So recently, i tried to make a story about love through online..And it suddenly caught up on the media and everywhere, and I'm able to publish it soon after the printings, probably by 1 year after!" Yoongi's smile became wide and more happy, "I'm so proud of you, I'm going to look forward for your first published story".

"I'm glad you're able to pursue your dreams, i envy you.. I've always wanted to be an architect or lawyer but due to my tuition fee's and school fee's, it makes me work early" Y/n pat his shoulder, she replied "You're still in your mid 20's..You're still young, and while you're still young, try to quit the job and start a new chapter" Yoongi sighed, he look up into her eyes, "But I can't, i have to look up for jungkook because we will be lonely.." Y/n just nodded, she respected his opinion.

"I understand, take care of him whilst i was gone.." Yoongi bobbed his head, "I will take care of him—just for you.." He smiled widely, "So let's go home? I'll ride you home.." Y/n shook her head, "I can go home by myself, I'll take a taxi, yoongi." But yoongi insisted.."I don't want to bring up this but, I don't want you to get r@ped again..Since we are just neighbors, we can go home together" Y/n slowly nod her head, "O-oh, sure yoongi.." Y/n think yoongi is right, there's a lot of men who always r4!l random innocent women nowdays. Especially minors, more like p3doph!le.