Need To Losing Up

DON'T START SONG YET

Jason had been listening to loud music for a while now. It was getting pretty annoying, so I went to his room.

I knocked at his door, and he opened it revealing a angry face, which quickly turned into a smile when he saw me.

"Y/n." He smiled. "Look Jason you've got to change that shitty ass music." I walked past into his room. He closed the door and looked at me, up and down.

Start song

I connected my phone and pressed on "Often by The Weeknd" and it was slowed too. I like songs better slowed.

"She ask if I do this everyday. I said often." I sang Jason still admiring me. "Stop staring and dance, idiot." I said walking closer to him. "I don't dance." Jason stated. "Jason, you need to losing up."

I placed my hands around his neck and he had his hands on my waist. "See it's fun." I smiled "Only because you are here." Jason smirked. "You're such a flirt." I chucked.

"Don't hate me for this." Jason said and I gave him a confused look. He pressed his lips against mine. Danm he was a good kisser. "Jay..." I said quietly as we pulled away.

I looked up in his pretty eyes. "You're really pretty, Todd." He smiled at me and pulled me in a kiss again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should come in my room more often." Jason smirked. "Yeah, I should."

Hey hope you liked this little imagine. If  you like this kinda stuff feel free to tell me.

Also credit to "maker" of the song: val daze (Slowed the song) and The Weeknd (Owner of the song).

So the song is supposed to be at the top, but isn't (I think). The song is Often by The Weeknd though.