Back off

Jason's POV:

Jason's POV:

Rose had been flirting with me for a while now, and obviously didn't know about Y/n and I. Y/n hated her around me and it looked like she wanted her dead.

Gar asked if Y/n and I wanted go sparing, we agreed of course. Rose of course wanted to come to. Y/n and I walked in and Rose smiled over at me.

I heard Y/n sign as she walks over towards Gar. "Wait why do I have to spar with Y/n?" Gar looks over at me and Rose, who moved closer to me.

Y/n giggled, "are you scared tiger boy?" Gar smirked at her. Gar punched but she blocked him. I watched closely seeing how she moves so smooth. She looked soooo hot. Rose had to ruin it. "So, wanna get out of here?" She smirked at me then Y/n and Gar.

"Look Rose-" I got interruped. "Rose! Back the fuck up!" Y/n yelled at Rose. Rose just started laughing. "Ouuuh, you wanna go darling. Cmon beat me!" Y/n was challenging her. Was she fucking stupid!?

She knew what Rose was able of. "You sure?" Rose giggled. "100 procent sure." Y/n smirked. What the fuck was happening. Gar looked as confused as me.

Rose threw a punch at her which made Y/n drop down the floor. "Y/n!" I yelled. "Stay out of this Jason!" Rose threw a punch again, and Y/n surprisingly blocked. She punched Rose in the stomach.

"Not so though anymore are ya?" Y/n laughed. Rose went right for the head and Y/n blocked it again. She threw Rose on ground and put a foot on her breast holding her down. "Rose you listen carefully now. Jason is mine! So back off."

Rose stormed out the training room. "Sorry..." She looked at Gar and me. "That. was. fucking. awesome!" Gar went for a hug. "Maybe not the kicking Roses ass but..." Y/n smiled a bit. "Yours huh?" I smirked

"Shut it!" She laughed

This is literal ass. I tried though. Sorry for not being active lately...

But I also wanna thank everyone who was voted for this shit. It means a lot. You guys are awesome!

Stay safe! Ily!! See ya lovesss