Making up

A few days ago Jason and I had a fight and it was my fault

A few days ago Jason and I had a fight and it was my fault. I really shouldn't have yelled at him. Look where it ended.

Anyways, Dick told the team about some bad guy he wanted to take down. So he took Gar, Jason and me with him to the bar he apparently always were at.

"Come on." He hoped in the car, along with Gar and Jason. "I'm gonna take my bike and meet you there. Just sent me the location." I said knowing I wouldn't be able to sit in a car with Jason right now. "Fine, just be careful." Dick nodded and I smiled at Gar.

I arrived a few minutes after them. "Huh, the place looks quite nice." I said looking over at Gar smiling. "I found him." Gar said looking at his phone then showed Dick. "Good, Gar you're going with me, Y/n, Jason you guys keep an eye out." Dick walked into the bar with Gar following.

"Let's just get this over with." Jason said, not even looking at me once. I followed him into the bar and immediately looked around for something suspicious.

10 minutes pasted and Jason and I kept our distance the whole time. I hear Gar say something over coms.

"Guys we need some kind of distraction." "What do you want us to do." Jason sounded irritated. "Y/n... pleaseeee. We kind of need it." Gar begged. "Fine!"

I walked over to the small stage. "Could you play Afterglow by Taylor Swift please?" I asked the dj. I saw Jason staring at me with a confused look.

I picked up a microphone and the attention went to me. "Hi, so I kinda thought it would be cool with some karaoke." I laughed nervous. "Well this song for... a guy I really like, but I fucked up so I hope this could cheer him up a bit." I smiled at Jason and gave signal to the dj.

I blew things out of proportion, now you're blue
Put you in jail for something you didn't do
I pinned your hands behind you back, oh
Thought I had reason to attack, but no

Fighting with true love is boxing without gloves
Chemistry 'til it blows up, 'til there's no us
Why'd I have to break what I love so much?
It's on your face, and I'm to blame, I need to Hey

It's all me in my head
I'm the one who burned us down
But it's not what I meant
Sorry that I hurt you
I don't wanna do, I don't wanna do this to you
I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose this with you
I need to say hey
It's all me, just don't go
Meet me at the afterglow

It's so excruciating to see you low
Just wanna lift you up and not let you go
This ultraviolet morning light below
Tells me this love is worth the fight, oh
I lived like an island, punished you with silence
Went off like sirens, just crying
Why'd I have to break what I love so much
It's on your face, don't walk away, I need to say

It's all me in my head
I'm the one who burned us down
But it's not what I meant
I'm sorry that I hurt you
I don't wanna do, I don't wanna do this to you
I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose this with you
I need to say hey
It's all me, just don't go
Meet me at the afterglow

Tell me that you're still mine
Tell me that we'll be just fine
Even when I lose my mind
I need to say
Tell me that it's not my fault
Tell me that I'm all you want
Even when I break your heart

I need to say, hey
It's all me in my head
I'm the one who burned us down
But it's not what I meant
Sorry that I hurt you
I don't wanna do, I don't wanna do this to you
I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose this with you
I need to say, hey
It's all me, just don't go
Meet me in the afterglow

I smiled as I finished the song. And people started cheering and yelling. I could see Jason smiling. "Thanks Y/n, we have him." Dick said over coms and I smiled to myself while walking down the stage.

I slowly moved over to Jason. "I'm sorry Jason, I shouldn't have yelled like that. It wasn't fair." I looked down at my feet. Jason pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay." Jason whispered in my ear. We pulled away from the hug and looked each other in the eyes. "I've missed you." Jason said "I've missed you too." Jason smashed his lips onto mine.

It felt really nice knowing Jason and I were back, like the missing piece was found. "Ew." I heard Gar say and smiled.

"Car now." Dick said to Gar and Jason, while pulling me away from Jason. I smiled at Jason before running outside to my bike.

Hello lovessss, how are you? I don't what this is, but it was really all I could come up with. Hoped it was okay, also the song is "Afterglow" by Taylor Swift.

Anyways, stay safe everyone, love ya<3