Chapter 7

14/09/1987
*𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Rehearsals have been going good but difficult. Greg and Sheryl have become very close with me and Chanel. After the kiss me and Michael have been become closer and Tatiana seems to hate it which makes me happy, Anyways Chanel's birthday is in 2 days. Me, Greg, Sheryl and Michael have been planning a surprise birthday party, but Greg big ass mouth don't know how to keep a secrets so every time h's about to blow it, i give him the hardest slap on the back of his head.

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Break is over, get back to your position. Let's start with wanna be startin somethin." Micheal said demanding.

"Michael come here real quick." Frank said concerned.

I really don't wanna speak with Frank because when i do it's always something bored.

"So uhm... Tatiana flight got delayed she's not able to come for the 20th." Frank said while looking at Michael in a not so happy way.

"WHAT!? That can't happened who will replace her. why is this happening to me." i sighed.

"You'll just have to replace her with another dancer." Frank said while putting his cigar back in his mouth.

" you setup the auditions and I'll tell the girls." i said while rubbing my forehead

After the conversation with Frank i really don't know what to do. Nobody can play Tatiana's part better then Tatiana herself , but I'll have to deal with it.

"All the backup dancers who are girls please come her right now." I shouted

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

i really don't know what Michael wants but it better not be bad.

"Tatiana's flight got delayed so she wont be touring today or on the 20th..." Micheal said not looking happy himself.

AAHH the best news I've heard all day. I really couldn't stand that girl she always gives me weird looks when am with Michael

"i know you happy, were not gonna see that chucky looking ass the whole week." Chanel said excitedly.

"You are so mean, she's not ugly but she definitely ain't pretty." i said while rolling my eyes.

me and Chanel wanted to laugh out loud, but it looks like Michael was still gonna say something .

"So you girls can audition to take her place." he said smiling.

All the girls started to scream but i really didn't wanted to audition. I already have much on my plate so with doing the part ill probably exploded.

"You auditioning right? Cause i am." she said happily.

"No, am to tired to audition and with all the dances we have to do, i don't think I'll make it alive."

She bust out laughing. After that we got a 5 minutes break which me, Greg, Sheryl and Chanel spent together.

"Angel, can i have a minutes with you?" Micheal asked me while i nodded.

"What's up Michael?"

"are you auditioning." he asked me in some kind of way that gave me butterflies.

"No, am good i already have much on my plate and with that dance am gonna explode."

"You don't even need to do much."
I looked right to Michael while raising one of my eyebrow.

"I don't care, i really don't wanna do it." I sighed but cleary with a lot of sass.

"The only thing you need to do is walk, swing your hips, and look sexy.Well the last one is not gonna be a problem." He bit his lower lip.

"Excuse me?" i fold my hands together.

"Nothing, look just audition please. or are you scared?" he challenged me wich i clearly was not in the mood for

"Mike i think we both know that i ain't scared." I giggled.

"Proof it."

"Watch me" i smirked while heading out.

(𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 '𝐋𝐘𝐎𝐍' 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 '𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐘𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄.)
𝐎𝐊 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍. 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒. 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

~𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈~