Chapter 8

14/09/1987

*FILLER*

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Okay so i have no freaking idea why i let Michael get to me. I knew i should've just walked away. But child to late now. So i have no other choice to audition AGAIN.

Me and Chanel were on stage learning the choreography, wich wasn't that hard. Michael was right. You just walk, swing your hips and look pretty.

"What's up girl?" Chanel asked me.

"Nothing much, am just tired. I wanna go to bed." i sighed.

"Angel, you just gotta walk. Just let it look like you're enjoying it." she put her hand on my shoulder, before getting back to dancing.

****
10 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Its been over 10 good minutes before i got the choreo. We all needed to practice with this man who i don't really know but the intention was to look like he was Michael. After I've done my part i went to get some water.

"How's it going back there?" a soft voice asked me. I turned around seeing Michael.

"Bro don't ever creep on my like that."
I said in shock.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

"And to awnser your question, it alright i guess." i said while taking a sip from my water.

"You know, i think i already know who's gonna be 'Tatiana'." he said with a smirk on his face.

"ALL THE DANCERS WHO AUDITION GET BACK TO THE STAGE." one of the speakers yelled.

"Good. I gotta go." i waved him bye and got back to the stage.

As i walked back to the stage i saw everyone looking at a sheet of paper wich was pinned to one of the walls.

" GIRL WE FREAKING MADE IT!" Chanel shouted.

"Yay" i said sarcastically

"Wow thanks for the excitement." she sighed.

I just rolled my eyes cause i wasnt in the mood right now.

"ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SIGNED ON THE LIST PLEASE STAY AND THE REST HAVE A GREAT DAY." A men yelled.

****
5 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Frank was telling us how were gonna be dancing with Michael to see if there's any attraction with him or a dancers and blablablablabla.

"Understood?" he asked us.

"Yes" all of us said.

To no surprise i was the last one gonna be dancing with him. UGHH i hate being first or last can't i just be like somewhere in the middle or something. But do i have a choice? NO. So with that being said all the dancers wich were 5: 'Milana', 'Melanie', 'Chanel', 'Ameria' and me.

I really don't like : Milana, Melanie and Ameria. there like those mean girls with rich daddies you see on tv.
And i knew all of em' had a Crush on Michael.

"Its your turn." Ameria told me.
I nodded quickly. Before i even got up i heard Melanie tell Milana that i would 'never get the part' or that 'Michael wouldn't pick me' and all that nonsense.

"Melanie, keep taking nonsense and i promise you, you would be hanging in a tree." i basically told her in her face.

"Is that a threat." she said with sass.

"Oh no sweetie, its a promise. And i dont make promises i can't keep." i winked at her before heading to this studio that was backstage.

I got there seeing Michael practicing some moves i guess.

"There she is" he pointed his hands at me.

"here i am." i said.

"Angel stand right over there and I'll give you a cue before staring." Frank told me.

I nodded an 'okay' nod and got in my place. The thought of Melanie talking crazy about me gave me the confident of beating her in this competition.

Frank gave me my cue and i begon walking, swinging my hips, turning around and whatever that needed to be done.

As Michael was about get on with his dancing part with the male dancers i moved to the side. As the song finally ended, Frank looked at me then Michael then back at me.

"i think i already know who's gonna play 'Tatiana'." Frank looked at me, with a pleasure look on his face.

"Thank you." i said.
Now i can finally shut these girls up.

As i got to the main place were all the girls were i quickly said something.

"Guees who's gonna be playing 'Tatiana'." i pointed at myself.
I saw the look on Melanie's and Milana faces.

I walked up to Melanie with a smirk on my face.

"I thought i wasnt gonna get the part." i pouted my face sarcastically.

"I-I-" she stuttered still in shock.

"That's what i thought." i said while packing my bags ti head back home with Chanel. I quickly remembered that i had a private rehearsal with him. I slapped my forehead.

"What was that for." Chanel asked me while raising jer eyebrow.

"i got a private rehearsal tomorrow with Michael, ALONE."

"You a lucky ass girl."she shook her head.

I kinda hate it when people curse. One of the reasons i dont curse is because Ms. Issabella thought me that cursing was a sin. Am a believer of God so with that being said i dont curse.

" you know, i really gotta show you the bible verse, cause what i said about cursing." i asked with stern voice.

"Chill I'll try and stop."

With that we got back to the hotel, i took a shower and quickly went to bed.

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐈 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 3 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐒𝐎 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍

~𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈~