Fourteen

Chahee turned off the TV.

"You that curious huh?" Jennie chuckled

"Well... You can tell already. I'm ready to listen to Jen"

"But first, why is it suddenly... you asked about it?"

"I was observing you, Jen. I don't know when I started but I was observing you"

"Why would you do that? I mean... Is there something weird about me?"

"I will not say that it's weird but... It's kinda suspicious to me"

Jennie sighed and nodded.

"So tell me. You can trust me, Jen."

Jennie stood up.

"Hey where ar-"

"I'm just gonna get something. Wait here"

Jennie went to her room to get something. After a minute Jennie went back to the living room and sat beside Chahee.

"Is that the sketchbook that you always bring at school?" Chahee asked when she saw what Jennie was holding

"Yes."

"It's kinda old.  I never ask you this but why do you still keep on using that?  I know you have a new one but why are you still using that? "

Jennie smiles while looking at the sketchbook as she places it on her lap. "This sketchbook is very important to me. It has a lot of memories"

"I just realized that I never saw what's in there. I only saw your drawings in your other sketchbook but not this one"

"Well... I was avoiding it for anyone to see what's in here"

"Hmm.  Can I see now?"

Jennie took a deep breath and nodded. She handed the sketchbook to Chahee.

Chahee opened the sketchbook, on the first page she saw there are something that was written in there.

"Mandu by... Kim Jisoo" Chahee read it out loud

"Mandu?  Wait... Kim... KIM JISOO?!" Chahee quickly turned her head and gave a confused look to Jennie

"Yes.  You read it right"

Chahee turned another page and she saw some sketches of a young girl.

"Is this...is this you?" Chahee asked without looking at Jennie

"Yes" Jennie replied shortly

On the last pages, It was not a sketch of a young girl anymore. 

"This is... Jisoo" Chahee said almost in a whisper

Chahee closed that sketchbook and handed it back to Jennie. She was still confused about what she saw. 

"Jennie who's sketchbook is that?  And on the last pages, you drew that?"

"Yes....and this sketchbook...Jisoo gave it to me when we were still young. I think we are 12 or 13 years old at that time"

"What?  Do you already know her for a long time?! But she said she doesn't know you"

"I never told her my real name.  Every time I want to introduce myself to her properly she always says that she doesn't care and she will just call me mandu" Jennie chuckled

Flashback

"Leave me alone!"

The two boys laughed at Jennie.