Twenty-three

Jisoo told everything about mandu Jennie. Of course, Jennie already know about all of it but she still listened.

While Jisoo was telling the story she was smiling so Jennie can't stop herself from smiling too while listening. 

Jennie remembered how happy they were. She can also see in Jisoo's eyes the happiness while telling those good times that she spent with mandu. They were so happy until she ruin it.

"but... one day she suddenly disappeared and never showed up to me," Jisoo said sadly

Jennie swallowed the lump on her throat.
"W-why? What if... she has her reasons...that's why she left"

Jisoo smiled sadly then she looked at Jennie's eyes.  "I don't know.  She never said anything and.... she never came back"

Jennie was holding herself from crying. It breaks her heart hearing all of these from Jisoo.

"I waited for her... I still went to the park every weekend before because I was hoping that she will come back. Chaeyoung will always scold me and tell me to stop going there because it also breaks her seeing me crying every time I went home"

"....."

"I didn't even know her real name because I like calling her mandu.  I was thinking that maybe if I know her real name I was able to find her but... it will not happen anymore and... I know she will never come back again... It's been years already...I lose hope already... I'm tired"

"i-if she will... come back... what will you do?  Are you... mad at her?" Jennie asked hesitantly as she looks at Jisoo

"To be honest, I don't know what will I do but I never hold a grudge on her for leaving me, I don't know why... I just can't but... She hurt me a lot even Chaeyoung, I saw how much she was hurt too because of me."

"....."

"Chaeyoung threw all of my Pikachu stuff because it reminds me of her. Mandu gave me the name Chu because of that but I still use it until now... and Ice cream became my favorite because of her.  Milk ice cream was her favorite too... I sketch her a lot before, and I gave her my sketchbook... I wonder if she kept it."

"......"

"I wonder where is she right now, I wonder if she's happy, I wonder if she still remembers me or at least thinks about me sometimes."

"......"

"I liked her a lot... a lot... and I know our feelings were mutual.  I know we were young that time but... but I know what I felt"

Jisoo sighed then she looks up at the sky.
"She was my comfort and my happiness before.  If she didn't leave..."

"I would love her with all my heart," Jisoo said then she turned her gaze to Jennie but she was shocked when she saw that tears are escaping from Jennie's eyes.

Jennie didn't notice that she was already crying after hearing all of those things from Jisoo.

"Hey.  Why are you crying?" Jisoo asked worriedly

Jisoo was about to wipe Jennie's tears but she froze when Jennie suddenly hugged her and started sobbing.

"I-I'm so s-sorry"

Jennie tightened her hug.

Jisoo was confused but she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled her closer.

Jisoo felt something but she doesn't know what.

"I'm...sorry"

"Hey Jennie, why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong.  You're not the one who left me" Jisoo said while rubbing Jennie's back slowly