Under the desk support?!

Alastor sat in his office his coat has been stripped from his body letting out a sigh gripping the arms of his chair tilting his head back with a sigh. He wasn't in the mood to converse with anyone he was still trying to find a way to advertise this hotel without making a fool of himself. Lifting his head just in time to see his darling of a friend slide in with their legs slightly spread in socks giving them more speed as they let out "zoom!". 

As soon as they stopped they stared at him for a moment before pulling out something from their hoodie pocket throwing it straight towards his head. Slightly startled he quickly stretches out his hand to see what it was that was thrown at him only to see a granola bar "why must you enter like this y/n?" he let out with a sigh. "Oh, you know you love me!" they say chuckling falling back slightly only to stop themselves swiftly making their way to his desk and sitting on it only to look him up and down observing his posture and slight blush as he quickly looks back at the draft of the advertisement only to rip it out and toss it into a bin filled with multiple other drafts. "But I came to bring you something to eat you have been in here alone for a while it was horrid without you!" 

"Oh Alastor what's the matter," they say tilting their head slightly to the side as they slide down the desk to look up at him with their legs spreading a w shape-holding onto his leg nuzzling it slightly with an evil gleam of suggestion. Alastor quickly blushes to look away. "Darling not now im trying to get something done he mutters." the words he said quickly go through one ear and out the other as y/n slides into the desks kneehole. "Whatever do you mean alastor?" They say putting their head in between his thighs. "Y-y/n come on now we are supposed to both be working aren't we darling?!" He says quickly his voice crackling as though he truly was speaking through a broken channel. 

He immediately blushes when a tension in his pants starts to show slightly as y/n slowly moves their eyes to it. "Why alastor" they say moving up their hand " if I had known you where stressed I would have come here sooner." They say in a slightly teasing voice as they put the palm of their hand on what they believed to be his dick. Alastor gasps slightly before forming some type of sentence together "y/n come on now darling we should be working and I'm sure you have more important things to-" ah?! He lets out a moan as they start to pay more attention the the tip. He immediately blushes and grips the arms of the chair slightly. "Alastor... I know if you didn't enjoy this you would have kicked me out of here quickly am I correct?" They say as their eyes become half lidded. Alastor thought for a second (he did want this and it was with someone he did have feelings for but was too scared fo truly say anything about) "mmm but what if someone walks in?!" He says slightly worried glancing at the door. "Alastor I'm hidden under the desk no one will see me and just make sure to stay quiet ok?" They say in a low voice as their head presses against his leg slightly. Not even able to form words he just nods as they start to unzip his pants quickly taking them off sitting them down next to them leaving him in his solid black boxers.  Look up at him they say "make sure to pay attention to your work Alastor." They say teasingly. 

Palming his cock in their hand it starts to have a slightly wet spot being formed as they make sure to pay attention to that part the most. "Ah d-darling please!" He moans. They chuckle before slightly  pulling down his boxers causing his cock to spring out slightly causing him to arch his back because of the cold air making contact with his hard dick. "Darling please get on with it already!" Alastor whimpers. They grip his dick slightly as they start to move up and down jerking him off "ahhh~!" They smirk as alastor starts to make more vulgar noises as his eyes roll slightly before he shuts his eyes. Pre-cum starts to lubricants his dick making everything slicker and more sensitive. It was at this time when he starts to move his hips to try and get more pleasure "y/n please!" He says practically begging. "Please what alastor" they say in a low voice. 

He blushes slightly before letting out a soft groan through a shaking breath he says "please finish me in your mouth!" As his dick twitches ever so slightly showing he's close. "Since you have been a good boy I guess I will" they say sweetly. Just as he was about to respond they give his cock a small kiss before quickly taking him in their mouth making him gasp and release a loud moan. Bobbing their head slightly before going back up and swirling their tongue around his tip causing him to gasp and whimper. They suddenly take him in completely. 

Another loud moan could be heard from outside his office as a annoyed Vaggie quickly bangs  on the door. "ANGEL ARE YOU IN THERE?!" She lets out a scream before she quickly walks to tell Charlie who just so happened to be with the others making them question who else was in that room before they quickly realize. 

"Y-y/n they are going to find out" he whispered. " like I said trust me" they say with a wink. Just as soon as it started alastor quickly shoved them down to the base of his cock cumming down their throat. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that!" He says slightly shocked. "It's ok now put on your pants and work they say before standing up slightly whipping their face and unlocking the door and sitting down on the chair across from alastor with headphones on. And just as soon as they settled down Vaggie and the others bursted in only to hear y/n say "OH sorry alastor I forgot my headphones weren't connected to my tablet" they sighed. "Oh it's fine y/n" he replied with a chuckle. "I- I guess they weren't fucking..." Vaggie says slightly backing out as Charlie quickly says "sorry for bothering you guys!". Angel and husker stare at each other for a few seconds before walking out with each other before getting down the hall saying they were definitely fucking." Nifty pops her head in slightly trying to see if they were fucking only to be disappointed with a sigh and quickly speeding off. 

Y/n quickly smirks "I told you so." They say cackling slightly. "You know fire Cracker I kinda think I like you..." he says blushing while looking away.

 <aww he called you a little fire cracker thought you were gonna get the y/n with the perfect laugh NO anyways please  give me requests I'm desperate!>