Y/ns midnight heat

it's 11pm on a Monday night but with the excited buzz still inside of me from playing Minecraft with my friends it's time I post :) PS I didn't wanna fix any of the mistakes I made sorry for typos!

Her eyes were glossed over as her teeth slightly bit into her plump lips holding back a shaken breath that was bound to come out one way or another, her fragile hands struggling to hold the champagne glass as she opted to sit it on the bar counter. Alastor noticed the subtle changes of the doe's demeanor around him not to mention the sickly sweet scent that couldn't help but draw him in as he sat next to the deer demon on the tall stools his eyes appearing bored but that was entirely incorrect he was watching her with amusement as she tried to hide what had started for her.

"Alastor? Is everything all right?" Her soft voice pulled him out of his thoughts "why of course darling! I'd say I've never been better drinking with you on such a nice night at our lovely bar." His smile grew slightly as he noticed her cheeks reddening slightly before she nodded in agreement

"You had worried me whatever you were thinking about it must have been important." She muttered tapping her chin softly. (Oh you wouldn't believe how true you were my darling.) the taller male thought before he let out a chuckle in response to the girl.

The stag soon noticed just how alone they truly were the lobby was empty not even a drunken husker on the counter telling them to shut up as the man was about to mention this the grandfather clock struck midnight startling the doe next to him as she jumped slightly "hehe...I was always scared of those things as a child" she muttered slightly her voice breathy as she looked up at him with those glossy eyes filled with a soft sense of lust making his breath hitch.

"Y/n." His voice suddenly low and firm the tone making her shudder slightly as she looked up at him again this time with large eyes filled with confusion "Yes Alastor?" Her voice followed his lead moving to a low mutter.

"Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" His red eyes staring deep into her (e/c) one's the look feeling as though they could burn her alive. The feeling thrilled her as she bit her bottom lip softly she clenched her thighs shaking her head no. This made the stag narrow his eyes as he leaned down to the girl's ear. "Nothing at all?" She quickly shook her head in response. "Why this won't do." He muttered as he pulled the smaller female into his lap her face near his neck as she let out a sharp breath leaning back with wide eyes as she looked up towards the male. "Alastor?!" Her voice filled with shock as her breathing picked up slightly.

"Y/n." He muttered as he leaned into her neck kissing it softly "it disappoints me that you didn't want to tell me you're going through your heat when you hold such a high drive for me." The male whispered to her. Her hands gripping his suit as she whined slightly as her back arched forward.

"Is there a reason you wanted to hide it from me y/n?" She let out a small moan as his cool body touched her overly warm one "mm...I-it was embarrassing I didn't-" her sentence cutting short when his cold tongue licked her neck slightly as he nodded his head signaling for her to continue "I didn't know if you wanted to help me." She finally said as she moaned slightly as he kissed at her neck before he pulled back the movement making her whine at the loss of the cool temperature

"Well, my darling I'd be happy to help if you just ask." He says softly to her. "Alastor...please help me." She moaned out softly griping his coat as she looked up at him. As if those four words were something that unlocked something inside of him grew in ferocity as his lips quickly met yours his hand gripped your ass the other gripping your thighs as he lifted you. Your arms move to wrap around his neck.

You hadn't noticed the sudden change in the room as you were only focused on him. His soft lips meeting yours had created a buzz that you couldn't get enough of the feeling of his lips against yours knowing he was feeling the same thing you were made you open your mouth slightly a small whine exiting your mouth. He took advantage of that to slip his cool tongue into your mouth. both of your tongues fighting for dominance as he won the small fight he let your tongue entangle with his. The two muscles send a static-filled feeling through your brain.