Fender bender more like back bender

That was so stupid💀
Male reader!! Your Charlie's older brother🗣️ This is an idea for a fanfic I wanna make lmao tell me if I should write it pls :>

mon ange -my angel
Deerling - a fawn

Alastor narrowed his eyes as he watched his dear friend chat away with Mr.dust smoothly redirecting the arachnids sensual comments on what he would do to him.

Alastor's smile tightened slightly as the spider brushed his hand on y/n's shoulder whispering a soft "how bout we get outta here if ya know what I mean..."

"Sorry angel I'm actually planning on hanging out with alastor tonight." The male with (h/c) hair and wisps of blond chuckled softly brushing the spiders hand off. His (e/c) eyes shifting to meet alastor's as he smiled slightly. The entire expression practically made alastor weak to his knees had he not been standing.

"Eh your loss." Angel giggled quickly moving on to trying to flirt or rather harass husker for a free drink. The pair sat in silence for a few seconds before y/n finished his drink finally deciding to speak.

"So....shall we head to the library? You said you had something you wanted to show me Al." The males smooth voice sending a shiver down alastor's spine before he finally spoke "Oh! Why yes I do believe I had told you that. Yes let's go right away."

The two stood up abandoning their empty drinks and they walked to the library. Y/n pushed the large doors open exposing the large library the two have taken to enjoying their time together in.
"So what did you want to tell me my deerling?" Y/n's voice filled the room softly Alastor looked at him sitting on the love seat.

"Well I have been feeling a little odd when it comes to our friendship y/n..." His voice soft and vulnerable nearly void of static. His words worried y/n "What is it? Do you wish to end our friendship? Did I do something wrong?" Alastor quickly dismissed his worry not wanting the man to think he was mad at him.

"No no of course not mon ange." Y/n relaxed at these words before he sat down across from the man his curiosity peaked now "then what is the reason for such conflicted emotions?"

"Well my angel I think I have developed a form of jealousy." Alastor admitted bashfully averting his eyes from the others. "Jealousy? Why what would make you feel like that? I'd never replace you Alastor."

Alastor let out a shaken breath as he shifted his eyes back to the man's gripping the couch cushion slightly. "Well....I do not believe it is that form of jealousy my friend." Alastor cut the man off before he could ask another question "I believe it is more intimate." Y/n attempted to reply but Alastor was too worried to hear his words choosing to continue before the man could speak.

"I feel jealous when Angel or any man for that matter flirts with you, or shows you such affection. I want to be the one to serve you such affection." Alastor shifted leaning forward towards y/n as he went on. "I want....I want to be the one who deserves your attention...your praise." A warm blush was coating alastors face. "I- I want to be the only one to taste you....and"

Y/n cut him off covering his lips with his finger "Oh alastor...my silly deerling. Haven't you already realized you hold my love and affection in ways no one else has ever reached?"

Y/n's words made alastor's breath hitch and his heart skip a beat "Please do not say you are lying just to sooth my emotions mon ange... I don't know if I can handle it." His eyes glossy reflecting the fire in the fireplace near them.

"My alastor I would never lie to you." Y/n's words soothing Alastor'a emotions. Y/n leaned forward removing the small space that separated them a soft buzz on each others lips from alastors static and the fuzzy emotions.