Are those ears?

Creator here! The dialog to this was kind of hard ngl. I hope it's what you wanted though! I added some kissing to help :) enjoy!

You had only been at the happy hotel for what seemed like 2 months. Though you haven't had a relationship since your untimely demise and you didn't think you would find anyone to love. That is until you met Alastor.

Nothing official had been set just some flirting here and there alongside some kitchen closet kissing that your sure angel dust has 100% either seen or heard, that wasn't what you were concerned about right now. Right in front of you relaxing on your bed was the man of your dreams and two pairs of what you perceived to be ears resting on top of his head. You had been curious about them for a while now but after seeing all of angel dust's failed attempts at getting to touch them you thought you'd never get a chance until now. Silently you moved closer to him watching his closed eyes and calm breath closely before you began to draw circles on his back as a distraction before he hummed in acknowledgment. He suddenly pulled you on top of him leaving you both shocked and embarrassed.

"Alastor!" You let out a small cry in shock only making him laugh. "Sorry darling, I didn't mean to startle you." He stated as his hands rested on your hips as he slowly directed his gaze towards your plump lips. You slowly move down and pull him into a kiss his grip on your hips tightening slightly before he begins to rub circles with his finger on the spots he had just been gripping. You slowly open your eyes seeing his closed before they fill with a newfound determination as you slowly move your free hand to grasp the base of his soft ears causing him to gasp slightly his hips buckling up in surprise as he pulls away his face flushed red. You watched in shock as you tried to piece together something to say your hand still resting on the base of his ear. Alastor was the first to break the silence his face still a slight red hue as he spoke "please continue darling..." you simply nodded as you began to stroke the things you know knew were ears.

You watched Alastor's closed-eyed expression noting how his lip twitched slightly as if he was holding in a slow groan, the way his eyes fluttered slightly. You were so wrapped up in watching his oh-so-beautiful expressions you didn't realize that he began to rut against you. Your breath shook as you began to rock your hips against his own giving yourself some relief. Alastor panted slightly as he begin to speak "please darling" his expression flushed "please let me fuck you I've been wanting to do this since the day I laid eyes on you." the only words you could stutter out were a simple "yes."

When your consent fell from your lips Alastor immediately flipped you to his lips meeting yours in a hungry kiss as he slowly slid off your clothing leaving you in your undergarments you pulled away as you traced your fingers on his shoulders "I think you may be overdressed love."

He chuckled lightly as he slid off his coat your eyes watching his every movement his shirt was next, His chest decorated with scars of various sizes his suit his most of his well-built body, it was a shame that no one could see it. Your thoughts kept you from noticing him moving above you as he pulled you back into a kiss. His tongue makes its way into your mouth as the kiss quickly becomes heated he slowly pressed himself into you as you hitch a breath before you let out a shaken moan. "Look at you darling mm taking me so well." He moaned out softly as he began to thrust into you "I could just lose myself in you." As much as you wanted to respond the only thing you could get out was moaning that fell quietly as you kept your head hidden in his neck. He moved his hand to grip your hips as he lifted them to press deeper into you. "Just like that darling look at you so pretty on my dick." He murmured to you, your face a red hue. He lifted your legs to rest on his shoulder as he kissed you deeply your thighs shaking at his relentless thrusting. "Just a little longer y/n." His eyes are half-lidded. Your hips rocked with his thrusts before your insides tightened around his shaft "Oh fuck~" you closed your eyes as your vision blurred "I'm cumming! Keep going!" He groaned softly as he watched your cum coat his cock with each thrust his cock twitching inside of you begging for that sweet release. "Keep your hips like that princess I'm so close." He moaned out lovingly before you felt his warm seed fill you.

He laid next to you catching his breath. Though you wanted to enjoy the silence the thoughts that filled your head were begging to be released "ehem... Alastor?" Your confidence suddenly changed to that of a middle schooler, though his fully raised ears signaled he was listening. "What are we?" He turned to you before he pulled you close "darling your mine that is if you want us to be?" You rest your head on his chest as you mutter "I'd like us to be courting."

🥲😓I am sorry for the low-quality fanfic I truly couldn't piece together a good scenario even with all of them going through my brain.