What's the Detective's Name?

By Qalb-E-Katib

By Qalb-E-Katib

Summary: Fathima Rahman, a young girl with a beautiful personality, yet a spark of arrogance and self-esteem cherishes her life among the enormous mysterious cases. For her, nothing matters except her work and her religion. She has a scar in her heart as she lost her father in her childhood of many false allegations. Yet, being a detective was her lifelong dream. Fortunately, she gets the post of Detective Agent in the Detective Department of UK.

Ayran Fahad, a potential gentleman with a soft, elegant heart. He is humble but stupid in Fathima's eyes. But his detective skills are beyond words. He is not a practicing Muslim while always ignoring the rules of religion. As expected, he also gets an admired job in DDUK as the same new joiner.They both get indulged in a thrilling, difficult Murder case of a Muslim man in London, yet the case leads them to many undiscovered mysteries of past. The killer wears a lot of masks to hide himself of the crime of murdering many people with unknown intentions.The case gradually shows a great connection with Fathima. Mysteries keep revealing, plots keep tangling, feelings grow harder.

Status: Complete