The End🥺

Tejo after freeing her dupatta walked out of Fateh's home which she considered hers hours back. She didn't look back, she knew if she looked back she might not be able to control her emotions. She walked out of the mansion lifeless. She decided to walkout, walkout from everybody's life. She knew, she was not at fault. She did her best. She was walking and walking when she came to the back of mansion. She heard somebody talk on phone about Fateh. She went near him and heard," Yes we have sent the men inside. There is nobody else home. We just saw her wife walking out the mansion. Yes they are going to attack on Fateh in next 5 minutes. This day will mark an end to MLA's elder son." Tejo was beyond shocked. No matter what she loved him.

Her feet dragged her to the house. She saw Fateh standing in the lawn. She can see the attacker with a gun hiding behind the bushes. She rushed towards Fateh and Fateh turned hearing the gunshot. He saw Tejo standing their losing her consciousness covered with blood. He saw a man running out of the house when the consciousness drew upon him. He held Tejo, his world was shaken.
Subconscious part of his mind was warning him that what he was doing was not right. He shouted Tejo's name. At that instant he regretted every one of his actions.

All Tejo remembered was rushing to save Fateh and the bullet hitting her. Extreme pain caught her and she felt light all of a sudden. She was slowly drifting into darkness. She heard Fateh screaming her name at last. Darkness engulfed her. Past memories started playing in front of her. Her childhood, her college life, her marriage, her happy moments. She saw Fateh, her family and his family and she took a sharp breathe and fell in Fateh's arms lifeless.