Tejo is safe❤

The doctor came out and Fateh rushed towards him. The doctor told," She had been hit in shoulder. The police concluded that the attackers were planning to hit Fateh in his heart and due the height difference, it got hit in Tejo's shoulder. The injury is deep and would take time to recover. You all need to take good care and make her eat properly. Try not to give strain on her right hand. Also she is under the effect of heavy sedatives, thus she will wake up tomorrow. "

Fateh heaved a sigh of relief. He cannot forget that painful look on Tejo's face. The sharp breathe she took. He tried checking her breathe, but was unable to do so. He had a ray of rope when the doctors told that light pulses can be observed and she was breathing but very lightly. Those 5 hours were the longest in his life. Doctor told that Tejo was in need of blood. Doctor denied the elders to donate the blood due to their age and Naviraj and Abhiraj we're out of town. I saw Jasmine and requested her to donate blood. She refused and said," Fateh yeh tum kya keh rahe ho, mai khoon nhi dungi. Agar Tejo bach gayi toh hum fir alag ho jayenge, Canada kese jayenge." He could feel fury rushing in his veins. He slapped Jasmine hard. He never wanted to raise hand on any woman, but this time the case was different. He didn't had time thus he arranged the blood by contacting some of the distant Sandhu relatives. Everybody was suspicious as to why Jasmine refused to give blood, but he could care less.

When the doctor told them Tejo almost sacrificed her life for sake of Fateh, Fateh remembered Jasmine's words when she said that Tejo cannot sacrifice her life for Fateh but Jasmine can. He realised that she was a liar all the way. He rushed to his home to check the CCTV when he saw that Jasmine had already observed the killers and rushed out of the home to save herself, leaving Fateh there alone. He realised that she never loved him, it was her childish obsession all the way long. He cursed himself abandoning the one who loved him dearly. He cursed himself that why can't he love the person who actually loved him. He saw the family shedding happy tears as Tejo was safe. He decided that the family deserves to know the truth. He told everything to Sandhu's and Virk's. The sound of slap from Khushbeer Virk was heard in the hallway. Gurpreet rushed to Fateh and hit him again and again. She was stopped by Amrik. Mahi went to Fateh and said," I always expected this from Jasmine, but never expected this from you. Just think, if all this would have happened with me or Simran di, what would you have felt? Also you thought that she can cheat on you with Buzo? How can you?" All heard a thud and saw Simran standing their with Buzo, she fell on the ground and cried out loud. Fateh was the first one to rush towards her. She slapped Fateh and told him," How can you even think that a pure soul like Tejo would cheat on you when you herself were cheating on her. " She narrated everything which happened to her and how she met Tejo and how she was in love with Buzo. Fateh was taken aback. He couldn't believe himself on that he didn't trust Tejo. The family consoled Simran.

Jasmine came their faking her tears and went to Rupi who slapped her thrice. Everybody cursed her and Fateh.

Khushbeer asked them to go away. Fateh went to the garden and cried out loud on his mistakes. He stopped when he felt an arm on his shoulder. He saw Amrik standing their with slight tears. Anrik told, "Why are you crying now Fateh bhai? Now the family has also asked you to go away. Then go with Jasmine, even now you won't have to lie to Tejoji." Fateh almost raised his hand but stopped in midway and said," What are you saying Amrik, how can I leave Tejo here in this condition?". "But why Veere, why do you want to be with her? Who is she?"  Amrik said? "I... She is my wife." He said lowly. Amrik said, "Don't worry, we would arrange for divorce. It would have been better if she would have died." Fateh held his collars and said to him,"Stop there itself. Not even a word more." Why are you getting angry veere? You don't love her?" Fateh shouted," Dont say anything, I love tejo, I love my wife." Fateh slowly left his collars and saw Amrik smiling. They both sat on the bench and Amrik said, "Why we're you jealous when you saw Tejoji with Buzo? Why did you got worried when Tejo Ji was hit by bullet? Why did you rushed her to the hospital even without caring where Jasmine was? Why you never stopped caring about her? You know why? Because you love her. Don't let the time fly or else you might lose Tejoji." Fateh realised that in his subconscious mind he always had Tejo but this feeling was overpowered by the obsession for Jasmine.

What do you want, Fatejo together or Tejo moving on in her life?