Tejo is conscious!🙂

Fateh spent the whole day in garden and slept there itself. He wanted to be there if Tejo needs him or wakes up. He declined all calls of Jasmine and blocked her. He of was sleeping on the bench. At midnight, Amrik came running telling that Tejo is conscious now. Fateh on reaching her room heard Tejo scream, "Mummyji Fateh think toh hai na, woh log aaye the, Fateh ko pls bula lijiye." She was crying and screaming. Fateh rushed inside and engulfed Tejo in a hug. She hugged him back and cried her heart out. Suddenly everything flashed in front of her, she separated herself with a jerk and pushed Fateh. She had a panic attack. Doctors were called and they asked everybody to wait outside.

Doctor came outside after sometime and told everybody that they can meet Tejo as she was stable now. Also they told them not to give her any stress. Fateh was about to step in when he was held back by Khushbeer, who told him," Stay away from my Daughter!" Fateh stopped outside. He was sitting nearby when everybody came out. He begged his father to let him just meet Tejo. After a lot of persuasion, he did let him inside.

Fateh went in and saw Tejo starting at the ceiling above. He sat near Tejo expecting her to divert her eyes to him. Fateh took her hand, due to which Tejo flinched and looked away. A lone tear escaped Fateh's eyes. For the first time he felt that he couldn't read Tejo's eyes. Her eyes were blank, red and puffy. He tried to speak something to which Tejo showed him her hand pressed the bell to call the nurse. The nurse asked Fateh to move out as she wanted to change Tejo's dressing. Fateh was moving out, when he turned back to see tejo. He found Tejo looking at him with watery eyes. As soon as Tejo saw Fateh turning back, she averted her eyes.

Tejo slept the entire time after that. The next day Tejo was to get discharged. Abhiraaj also returned and went to meet Tejo. He was furious at Fateh but his priority was Tejo. Tejo saw him and told him something with a blank expression.

Tejo was taken out. Fateh opened the door for her. She passed by it and went to Abhiraaj's car. Fateh went towards her and turned her around. "Where are you going Tejo?". Abhiraj intervened and said," She is not bound to you answer you. Also just for your kind information we are going to our home. You can now get married to your lover." Abhiraj answered and They both left. Fateh cannot even stop her. He saw her leaving and his heart clenched in pain.

He was determined to win her back and drove back to Sweety's place where Jasmine was staying as she was thrown out from her own house. He wanted to clear everything out at once. He cleared everything with Jasmine and left for his home. Jasmine screamed cried and done all her emotional drama but Fateh was now clear about what is right for him.

I am going to post two more chapters, one for Fatejo fans and one for those who want Tejo to be independent. I am going to conclude this story there itself. Also I am posting some pictures for you all to choose the new male lead in next part. Do tell!