Chap 2 - Who is He ?

Mew Pov

I came outside my house and towards my university. I drop my brothers at their Schools and drive toward my university. As I drive I saw the young boy is going towards the parking slot. I quickly overtake the parking slot as it was mine. I use to park my car every day. But it's strange today.  the boy wants to take my spot and how can I let that happen?

I quickly overtake my car and I climb from my car and towards my direction as his enchanting voice stops me. I wonder how can someone's voice is so soothing as honey poured in the ear.

I was still lost in his enchanted voice and beauty that's indescribable. As he suddenly stops lowering his gaze I was quite sure as he is still confused about what to say and how to start the conversation. But I still want to hear him out for what he wants to say.

I can see that pink tint on his cheeks that perfectly describes how shy he feels.

"Hey. Sir....Mr. Umm. Phi. That's the place you took can you give me back. I wanted to park my car here. I was coming to park my car. But before I could park my car here you came here. It will be nice of you if you'll give that spot to me please. Look it's my first day I don't want to be late. So can you?" He said that brought me back to my senses. I am drooling over the voice. While disconnecting my same gaze.

Oh my God, I haven't heard such kind of voice before I am dreaming. Or is this real. I can't decide.

As he said I came back to my sense for what he said right now.

Umm...yeah Sure you can take that place and I am sorry. I didn't want..umm never mind.. I'll leave this place." I was still in gaze while seeing him. I don't know why he feels shy with his continuous staring gaze.

I quickly move aside after saying that and he quickly claims the slot I left. I must say he looks like a newbie to me but a kind and generous one. The continuous smile was still plaster on my lips until my best friends bring me back to reality.

"Hey. Buddy, what took you so long? Who was he?" Pha approaches me while putting his hand on my shoulder. while I shook my head in disappointment. While still taking out my things from my car.

"Looks like he's a new goat we can trouble him or well do something fun with him. It's a long time we haven't done something adventurous." Wayo said with a mischievous smirk and cunningly rolled his eyes. By his all acts I can say that they are about to do something bad.

"Hmm looks like. He has taken that parking slot. Mew, why did you let that happen it's not good we should take revenge on him for what he has done. He has taken Mew parking slot. Where he parks that car for 4 years." Pha said with extreme rage as if about to attack him anytime.

I have to stop him before they could do anything to that new boy. Anyway, we are already famous for bullying and raging to the extent. I am not into this so much thankfully but my best friends are. So much so that anyone getting trapped in their web commits suicide.

"It's not like that and I warn you both. No raging and bullying especially with that new boy you just saw. I warn you don't try to harm him or anyone else, or else you'll see my worst side". I throw my anger more like a thunderstorm. I could not let anything happens to him.

Thank goodness that did affect their minds as they both trembled by the way I said.

"Okayy... Mew, we were just joking. We were joking right Pha." Wayo said with a chuckle while playfully hitting on him an arm.