Chap 3 - Meeting Again

General Pov

Mew is in his class while talking his lectures. While his friends were also there with him. No matter how much they are bullying and ragging. They are still good in studies and score good marks in their studies.

It was their weekend and they don't have much work to do too so they decided after the lectures they'll go for lunch or maybe bully the fresher they saw today.

To be honest, they were bored with the regular ragging they do to have some entertainment. All the fresher and other old students were aware of their attitudes how worse they can be if they'll or anyone mess with them. Their terror was enough for anyone.

But this time it was something different the freshers came this time are more studious intelligent and cunning. They haven't met them but have heard about them a lot.

"Mew let's go and see how these new students are I haven't seen them. Let's have some fun." Phana said with a mischievous smirk.

"Hmm. Let's go mew it will be so much fun when we'll bully and do ragging of those new students." Wayo said with a smark as he moves towards phana. Intertwining his hands into him and clinging to him.

Mew doesn't know what will he do for their clinginess he's seeing them like this since they all get admission to this university. It's been completed 4 years he's seeing their lovey-dovey romance that bearing wants to make him puke. He hated it. For him, his only concerns were his family, brothers, asshole friends, and his studies. Nothing more nothing less.

"Hmm... Good idea but phana. Don't forget that you have to give a presentation and do a proper history of thyroid patients. Beside Dr. Max is finding you. For a longgggg time as he said the marks of presentation and history talking are involved in our internal evaluation but I think I have to tell him that he's not interested in gaining good marks so better give him a zero then it will be such an honor for him and his family to get a 0." Mew said and laughed hysterically as he saw Phana face change into fifty shades of anger embarrassment.

"And for you dear friend wayo Dr. Tul is finding you everywhere the history you take for the Alzheimers patient was wrong. Due to which Dr. Tul give him the wrong prescription of medicines that cause the patient serious stomach problems and urination. Go to him and confess your mistakes and please you'll both soon become real doctors so behave like one of them." Mew said confidently as wayo was eyed with complete shock. He didn't tell him anything so how does he know about it.

They both shook their heads as to how good his best friend is in getting him he surely does them out when they do any mistake but also lets them taste their own medicine when the fault is theirs.

"As for me, I am going home I'll sleep for long hours. Jeez.. man my back is sore. It's good that I have already done my assignment. History reports. Duty Rounds and even preparation for my exams. Wow. I am a genius. Now I'll go and prepare for my fcps exams and training and I'll catch you later. Okay." Mew turned and was about to leave while snickering at his besties. Whatever they are good in studies. He's always 2 steps ahead of them. That's the formula for success.

"And one more thing. Like I always say if you concentrate on your studies and other things more you don't need to get punished by our professors and demonstrators. But you both are busier in planning bullying and ragging freshers. Look grow up okay we won't stay here forever. We all have to go forward so it's better to work on this rather than waste your time on stupid things" Mew said with a smirk as he starts to walk from the same place. While the others rolled their eyes in annoyance.