Chapter 5 - Who was that Guy?

Please dear readers it's a request kindly when you read don't forget to vote. It's so devastating that you put in your efforts and return, you don't get the thing you did.

Gulf Pov :

I felt my body heavy as I woke up. My head and full body felt numb. As I slowly open my eyes and saw win sitting beside me carrying someone in his lap.

"Winnie. How are you? Are you alright? Where are we? Who's in your lap where is a saint is he alright?" I sat properly, and panicky saw here and there figuring out where I was with my brothers. I could guess win can understand my restlessness.

"Phi..? Thank Goodness you are alright. I was scared for you about when you'll wake up but thank goodness you are awake. Sainta... Wakie wakie looks phi is awake now. You were missing him right.  Meet him. Then we will go outside." Win said and ruffled his hair and pat his face lightly.

"Mmmm...I want to sleep more naa phi win. That doctor was a meanie. He didn't let me sleep. I still feel pain in my hip. He was so bad. Please let me sleep more." Saint said whining with an annoyed pout. As he snuggles more on his chest. I could just adore the view.

"But Sainta....". As Win was about to say more I interpret him.

"Winnie... Give him to me. I'll take care of him. You go and refresh yourself. You look tired and then come back. Did saint and you had breakfast?" I asked in almost a whisper as I didn't know from how. Long he was here. It doesn't look like our home either. It's better to let him go and then he comes back to tell me what happened.

"Okay... Phi but-". As Winnie was about to say more. I gestured him to stay quiet and scolded him from my darted eyes. He gulps nervously as he sees me angry. No one, not even my parents or brothers can ignore my anger. He came forward to give saint to me as he did saint wiggle a bit as I hold him. I again start to pat his head to make him fall asleep.

"Phiiiiii... Please let sleep naaa. I have pain. I couldn't sleep at night too." Saint complained and we both giggled at his cuteness. Winnie shook his head while pinched his chubby cheeks.

I nodded my head that he'll be alright and then he proceed to do his morning routine. I wonder where is mummy daddy? and why didn't they show up for us? Where are we? It looks like a hospital to me. But how did we ended up here? When they had heard about us I am sure they would be worried for us. But they didn't come to see us. Or neither they are worried for us that we are in any problems or pain. I wonder where they could be.

I was still lost in my thoughts as my gaze went down to saint. He was sleeping so calmly and peacefully as there were no worries ever existed over here. I accept that I love him more than Win and win loves him too. Thank goodness he never felt bad that I give my love to him more than win.

As I was engrossed in my thoughts I  move my hand on his hips to prevent falling. I was holding him as I removed his bands to see his angelic face. He does feel pale, tired sick, worn out, and feverish. While his arm is and swollen. While I was tracing his cute baby features. I unconsciously moved my other hand to his other hip.

As I did he flinched as it suddenly causes me to worry for him.

"Ah..oohh. Phi..gulf. Why..did you touch me there. It hurts so much the doctor just give me a big injection there. It hurts. It hurts... It hurts so much. Aaaahhoo..." Sainta starts to cry with a sob I wonder when did this happen to him.

"Okay okay. Phi is sorry. Okay, Calm down shu shu.. Sleep okay. I won't do it again". I hummed in my arms almost cradling him until he gets to sleep. Only slight sobs and sniffs were heard from him. I just caress him in my arms while patting him gently to sleep.