Chapter Twenty

Xu Liang woke up before Xiao Ru could even come and personally woke him up. Such rare occurrence made Xiao Ru wonder what happened from yesterday.

"umm..Wang fei, what happened last night? Did wang ye do something wrong?" As Xu Liang was taking his bath, Xaio Ru asked curiously but let out a casual tone of his voice while preparing Xu Liang's clothes to wear

Xu Liang jolted from Xiao Ru's sudden question, remembering Huang Zhangwei actions from yesterday made Xu Liang involuntarily blushed. Felt his face burning, Xu Liang then washed his face from the water inside the bath tub he was in before he got up.

Xu Liang looked at Xiao Ru fiercely as he motion him to give him his clothes.
Looking at the fierce look he had, Xiao Ru then understood that he asked something that shouldn't be asked which also made his firsthand doubts be verified. Knowing and understanding Xu Liang behavior, Xiao Ru could only act as if he didn't notice Xu Liang's fierce look and handed him his clothes to wear.

Xu Liang hurriedly walked out from the his inner chamber intending to eat early and avoid Huang Zhangwei but before he could do so, an unfamiliar person blocked his way and saluted.

"This lowly servant greets YuanJun Wang Fei"

Xu Liang was startled from the unfamiliar yet familiar person's sudden appearance even Xiao Ru who's behind Xu Liang was also startled.

Blocking his wang fei's way just to greet made Xiao Ru knit his brows, in his eyes it was such a rude actions that proves the other person has no manners at all, not knowing how to respect on the person above them.

Xu Liang didn't mind as his mind was preoccupied so he only nodded as his response indicating that he accepted his greetings and he can now leave but to his surprise, the unfamiliar yet familiar person didn't leave which made Xu Liang take a look at the other person.

"You seemed familiar... aren't you the one who was with wang ye as we got back on the east courtyard?" Xu Liang curiously asked as he stared at the person from top to button

"Wange fei is right, this lowly servant is indeed the person who was with wang ye yesterday night"

"What's your name?"

"This lowly servant's name is Yingzi"

Xu Liang nodded as his response and continued walking his way to the kitchen when he and Xiao Ru noticed that Yingzi still keep on follwing him from behind.

"Then Yingzi, Wang ye's study is on the right side if you're lost, I can asked somebody to lead you the way" Xu Liang couldn't bare it anymore and said

"Wang fei got it wrong, this lowly servant got an order from wang ye to be on your side and protect you with my life"

Seeing Xu Liang's confused look, Yingzi then continued explaining

"There was a sudden business that Wang Ye had to settle personally so wang ye entrusted this lowly servant such order"