Chapter Sixty-Seven

"Dad..." Xiao bao looked at Xu Liang before hesitantly looking at the person standing at the door.

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?" Xu Liang traced Xiao Bao's line of sight and saw Huang Zhangwei standing at the door with impatience visibly written on his face.

"Dad... still has some business to discuss to his majesty, can Xiao bao sleep by himself tonight?" Xu Liang tuck Xiao Bao with a warm blanket, making sure that the child on the bed won't catch a cold.

Xiao Bao nodded as a response, indicating that he understood and let Xu Laing go.

Before leaving, Xu Liang placed a kiss on Xiao Bao's forehead and blow off the light.

"Why did you follow me?" Xu Liang whispered as they walked further from the room where Xiao Bao was sleeping

Receiving no response, Xu Liang halted and was about to looked back when two powerful arms warped around his waist.

"You spontaneously gave Xiao Bao a kiss but If it's me, I still have to beg for it" Huang Zhangwei place his head on Xu Laing shoulders with his lips pushed forward.

"When did you become this childish?" Xu Liang couldn't help but to let out a muffled laugh

Huang Zhangwei's embrace tighten.

Xu Liang was helpless and place a gentle kiss on Huang Zhangwei's cheeks

"Really, just cheeks?"

Xu Liang rolled his eyes and was about to break away from his embrace when Huang Zhangwei suddenly spoke.

"I was just waiting for you. I miss you and I want to sleep together with you like before. If I didn't follow, mostly likely you'll sleep together with that brat"

Xu Liang turned to face the person behind him and said,

"Can you wait a little more? I still have to think of ways on how I'm going to explain everything to Xiao Bao"

Huang Zhangwei didn't respond and just silently looked at the other person's two clear almonds eyes that solely reflected his own.

Xu Liang gently placed his two hands at Huang Zhangwei's both cheeks and hesitantly said,

"Please?"

"In one condition" Huang Zhangwei didn't waiver.

"What is it?"

"Sleep together with me tonight... just for tonight is enough" Huang Zhangwei's last word were almost inaudible, but Xu Liang could still clearly hear those last words which made his heart uncontrollably clenched.

Xu Liang tip toed and placed a kiss at Huang Zhangwei's dry lips tenderly.

"I'm so sorry that you have to force yourself to agree on this kind of situation"

Huang Zhangwei shakes his head and smiled.

One can clearly see how this person pampers the other.

Little Side Note:

I miss you guys and I miss writing ( ╥﹏╥ )
I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been trying to write whenever I can but failed most of the times. It's probably due to stress  ('Д`) I'm so sorry about it.
I hope you guys are doing well!