Aniruddha Sangini - II

Aniruddha was on his way to enter his new bride's room after meeting his widowed bua and her co wife.

He finds his parents laughing at Prabhavati who was frowning. They 4 always used to spend time together.

He peeped down from the balcony to find Krishna being served with his 8 dear queens.

Aniruddha smiled again and saw Balram Revati's calculations over tomorrow's rituals , somewhere there he heard again Ulmuka being scolded by his wife Poorna for another silly mistake with kids , Dwaraka is same as always nothing has changed happiness everywhere.

As soon as he entered his chamber he found Usha.

" Oops " stepped back at first but soon realised she is Usha his own wife.

He expected Rochana there today it was his night with Usha.

Even this wasn't their first time Usha appeared more shyfull.

" Blushing !! " Aniruddha giggled.

Usha just lowered her gaze.

" This necklace with you ???? " Aniruddha exclaimed looking at jewels on her.

" She only gave this " Usha mumbled.

" Yasha didi ?? " Aniruddha asked.

" No no your wife Rochana jiji gave this " Usha said.

He now took a look around their chamber , everything was arranged in a way which he likes.

Those days of his childhood with Rochana sprang infront of his eyes. He felt uneasy all of a sudden remembering he didn't talked properly with her after their long seperation.

" Usha you should sleep alone today I am sorry excuse me " He rushed out without talking much leaving behind confused Usha.

" Harsha didi you please be with Usha " He asked Harsha and sent her to his room to be with Usha.

He stood before his previous room he knew no need knock the door because Rochana was too short to lock the door she can't reach the latch.

He quietly pushed the door and sneaked inside and locked the door.

His wife was unbraiding her long locks.

He hugged her from behind soo tightly as she gasped at sudden.

She tilted her head to find him closing his eyes and hugging her more.

She was waiting for long time to feel that iron grip again.

She freed herself from him and turned to him.

" Come " He took her to the door.

" Latch it " He ordered.

Rochana looked away " he knows I can't reach again "

" Bua also had same problem " Aniruddha prompted.

" Then Abhi mama used to do this " Aniruddha lifted her up and gestured to lock the door.

Rochana came down , " you are supposed to be with Usha " Rochana said rolling her eyes towards the door.

Aniruddha himself locked the door and pulled her arm harshly.

" Should I show my way of apologizing ? " Aniruddha pretended to be furious.

" Haan it's a mistake if you stay away from me like this how will I realise my mistake you should slap on my head saying ' what's all this patidev ' but no you keep on distancing yourself from me " Aniruddha had tears. He never liked Rochana being hurt from their childhood. But now he is the reason her hurt.

Rochana frowned as well.

" See now even after returning now you are yelling at me " she said with hiccups.

Aniruddha hid his giggle and continued.

" So who gave you the idea of decorating that room ?" Aniruddha asked crossing his hands.

" No one it came to my mind only" she replied.

" Don't know how all these stupid ideas come to you only " he rolled his eyes " but they never fail to bring smile on my lips " he chuckled embracing her.

" Rochana yeah everything happened in a go she desperately loved me so I married her dear I didn't meant to hurt you but still some things happened soo sorry for that please forgive me " Aniruddha apologized her.

" It's ok but ..." She hesitated to continue.

" Haan haan Devi I won't distance you from me " he pecked her forehead.

Dear friends hope you liked the update

Vote and share your views without fail...

Next part : Vatsala and Uttara

Thank you

Vatsu❤❤