Wives of Abhimanyu

Uttara

Vatsala

Vatsala

Scene : After wedding Uttara comes to talk with Vatsala for first time

Scene :
After wedding Uttara comes to talk with Vatsala for first time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

City of Upaplavya

It has been 3 months after Abhimanyu and Uttara's wedding.

Uttara has been trying her level best to talk with Vatsala but something was stopping her.

Though Upaplavya was her own city now it was her sasural , her father have gifted few cities to Yudhisthira as dowry. Everyone there showered loads of love for her.

Abhimanyu was taking out atleast few minutes for her without fail for her amidst of his hectic schedule.

Only trouble in her head was a talk with Vatsala.

She was walking towards Vatsala's chamber when she met Abhimanyu.

" Tara " he smiled "any work ?" He asked.

Uttara nodded no suddenly.

" Is there any letter for me? " Abhimanyu asked the person who came behind them.

" Yes Rajkumar " Messenger handed a letter to him and took the rest whole crate of letters inside for Vatsala.

" Give this to her only " Abhimanyu huffed.

" Arya !! " Uttara exclaimed.

" Then what everyone writes for her only and for me all writes for their dear Vatsu ... Hmp " Abhimanyu hugged.

Uttara looked puzzled.

" It's all right Tara do not worry about our silly talks it's common" He pulled her cheeks allowing a tint of blush to adore her cheek.

Uttara peeped inside to find Vatsala sitting infront of a huge pile of scrolls.

" Come inside what are you doing there alone " Vatsala said in a bit higher tune.