Mission of Truths

💎- James
🐉- Daken
❄️- Bobby/Iceman
🥊- Piotr/Colossus
🧤- Rogue
👑- Kitty
Jaken

We-I looked up and saw the fusions of my friends, Bobby fusing with Piotr and Kitty fusing with Rogue

I stood up shakily feeling like my limbs aren't my own, I moved one leg at a time walking towards them. "Rogue? Piotr?" Both of the fusions looked at me confused.

"James? Daken?" Both said unsure of who I am, I just nodded before turning back to the magician. He had a sickening smile on his face, I felt a rage feel my body.

💎Daken, stop.

🐉No.

Next thing I know I lunged at the man extending my claws, four of them came out three at the knuckles and one from my wrist. Before I could make it he "grabbed" me again and threw me back, I turned and flipped in the air and then landed in a almost crouching stance.

💎Daken you need to calm down.

🐉Shut up James.

God he's so annoying, telling me what I can and can't do. I stood up feeling shaky but looked back at the team I'm leading. I looked down at my hands when I realized something, I only have three claws not four. I examined the claw in the middle, how did I get this one.

Next thing I knew I jumped to the right barely dodging the boulder heading my way.

🐉James?

💎You're welcome asshat.

An annoyed groan slipped pass my lips at Daken's stupidity, seriously you got distracted by your damn claws. I quickly shifted my- Da- our? Body into diamond but quickly realized a problem. Why are only some parts diamond?! I kept flexing trying to change but all I did was extend Daken's claws.

I looked up to see another boulder heading my way and without thinking I punched with my fist that was diamond, causing the boulder to explode into tiny clumps of rock. Imma guess Daken did that one.

"Have fun." With that the magician ran off into the sewers leaving us behind left like this, what the hell we gonna do now.

"James?" I looked over at Kittyrogue when they- it- she called out to me. "Ro- Ki- are you okay?" I asked them then looked over at the steel and icy form of Piotr and Bobby, silently asking them too.

"Yes." Shivers ran down my spine at the weirdness of Piotr/Bobby's voice, it was like both of them were talking at the same time. Unlike my voice which is a combination of James and Daken. "We're good too." That's weird every other word of Kitty/Rogue's voice is the others.

"So we're all good, and I mean all of us." I asked the fusions of team mem- my friends.

🐉No James, they're your friends, not mine.

💎Yeah well guess what stupid we're fused together so now they are both of our friends.

I rolled my eyes are James' and Daken's argument, can you guys like grow up!

"Should we call back up?" I looked at Bobby/Piotr and shrugged, the calming part of me said we should while the angry part said we can do this.

"Maybe we should think of names, or at least what name we're going to go by." I said looking at the two fusions in front of me, they nodded before we all fell silent.

💎We're using my name.

🐉Shut up James no we're not.

💎Says who? You?