Sibling Rivalry

Jean

I watched from my classroom of the students walking around outside playing around being friendly but I couldn't but have my eyes wander only to one certain group of friends, a group that just got a new addition.

There's Kitty Pryde the social butterfly of the group she was currently sitting cross legged on the grass waving her hands, Anna-Marie aka Rogue was laying in her lap being the introvert she was, she had her head in Kitty's lap but her feet on her boyfriend Bobby, Bobby isn't as out there as Kitty but he definitely has a lot of friends like her he only has one real enemy but even then it's much more so frenemy aka John, John was on the other side of Kitty he has his legs out in front of him and his palms behind he's a lot like Rogue in a way just with a shorter temper, Piotr was standing up under the tree that provided the friends shade, the young russian was talking with the groups new friend who is leaning on the tree with Piotr being close to him.

Then there was James, James Frost the son of a old friend and a bitch. James had the fortune and misfortune of looking like his mother, same pale skin that looks like it should burn and turn red in the sun instead tans, same cheekbones, same lips, same eyebrows and even same nose shape his is just slightly bigger he looks exactly like his mother the only difference are his eye. There's something about his eyes that diffently are not Emma's it's not the color that's hands down Emma but the shape aren't her's but they look familiar though, like as if I've seen them before.

James is a complete mystery and I can't help but think he might be a problem, it might be because of mine and Emma's past but that doesn't seem like that's just it.

"Jean, you okay?" I turned towards Logan, no longer facing the window watching the spawn of Lilith. He has a concerned face, "Yeah, I am, I'm just watching the students."

"Okay." He walked closer now also peering down at the kids, with me. "What do you know about James Frost?" I asked finally needing a answer to my question. I turned to Logan right as he looked at me having us make eye contact, this sudden confused feeling came over me for no reason.

"Not a whole lot, Emma didn't tell the professor very much, he hasn't told me really anything, but I can't help but think he knows something about James." "So then what do you know?"

"Well for one thing just like Emma that is not his natural hair color, but he does have the same light brown as her, another is that just like Charles he thought he was going insane when he first developed his telepathy apparently Emma didn't tell him he could be mutant, claims she didn't even know if he'll get her gift or any at all, I don't know a whole lot about him just trivial things I haven't talked with him."

"Really? That's weird... well from what I heard-" I gestured towards my head making Logan chuckle, "He hasn't had very many interactions with Laura and zero with Daken but he glares, makes faces and has even said rude comments about them."

Logan immediately turned mad probably for multiple different reasons but the main one being James' insulting his kids. "Logan, it's just teens being teens, if it was problem I'm sure Laura or Daken would've said something to you or James."

Logan looked back out the window when he started to smile. "Looks like they already are."

I looked over to see Laura and Daken standing in front of James and Piotr, though it's clear they're there for James.

James

"So Russian iron-man, what's going on in your life?" I asked as I was leaning against the crooked tree while Piotr was standing next to me.

"Oh you know the usual, I'm failing Math but you know what something did happen the other day, you see this short, kinda cute, false-blond guy beat me in a fight, and it was by cheating." He said with a smirk, I laughed at him, hitting his shoulder softly.

I was about to say something when- "Hey you're James Frost right?" I turned and saw Laura and Daken my, unfortunate, half-siblings. Laura had her arms crossed over her chest looking real mad, while Daken stood there glaring at something. "Duh."

"You've been talking about me and my brother, why?!" The slightly shorter girl said angrily. I just stared at her with bored eyes, "I don't like either of you." I said like it was the simplest thing in the world, which it is.

"Why?"

"Nope."

"What? So you just don't have a reason." Laura arms no longer crossed instead now by her sides clenched. "No, I do have a reason I just don't want to nor have to tell you."

Laura got angrier she's going to attack me, I can hear her thoughts. So when she lunged at me I had Daken grab her before she could reach me. "Daken, what the fuck!" She yelled at her half-brother, she looked at him probably noticing his eyes changed from their usual brown to the same blue as mine.

I released him from my hold, making him drop her. "Believe me, if you weren't the daughter of Wolverine, I would've had you attack yourself." I said towering over her, since she's still on the ground. Before I could even hear it she lunged at me again, this time however she got me.

We fell on the ground with her on top of me, she punched me in my cheekbone hard enough to break it. I felt it snap back in place which, clearly, shocked her. I used that to my advantage and flipped us over.

I punched her in the nose and lip before I felt hands hook under my armpits and pull me off of her. When I was off of her they tossed me to the side, I quickly realized it was Daken who pulled me off of her.

I just glared at the pair of siblings, my siblings, I quickly stood up and stomped towards the school. Ignoring my friends who were calling out to me.

----

Ooo cat fight! or would it be wolverine fight. Either way let's hope these siblings make up