30: Arrival in Italy

Lucie collected her luggage and headed towards the airport exit. She glanced around, expecting to see Seb waiting for her, but he was nowhere in sight.

Shrugging, she headed outside into the beautiful Milan sunshine. She took out her phone and switched it on. A couple of minutes later it beeped with an incoming text message.

Seb: I'm so sorry baby. I got held up. I'll be there around 3.30. Can't wait to see you xx

Lucie looked at the time. It was 3.05 now. She headed back inside and went to a small coffee shop she'd seen and ordered a latte and a donut. She took a seat and whilst she was waiting for Seb she texted Joel to let him know she'd landed safely. Then she spent some time scrolling on Twitter.

Aston Martin had just posted some photographs from the previous weekend's race in the Netherlands. Seb had driven a fantastic race and finished in third behind Lando Norris, who had won his first race, and Sergio Perez.

It had been a strange race. First of all Hamilton had crashed out of the lead, thanks to his own mistake. Then Max Verstappen had brake failure and had to retire from the lead, much to his home crowd's disappointment. This left Perez in the lead, but then he'd picked up a puncture a lap from the end. He'd pitted and rejoined just in front of Seb but the line had come just in time for him. Seb finished just half a second behind him.

Lucie smiled as she remembered how excited Freddie had been. Nearly as excited as Joel, who had been ecstatic for a McLaren win after so many years.

She soon lost track of time and the next thing she knew, her phone was ringing.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey baby, where are you? I've been waiting outside for ten minutes."

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry.  Lost track of time. I'll be right there."  She disconnected the call, dropped her paper cup in the recycling bin, and grabbed her belongings. 

Once she was outside again she looked around, searching for Seb.  She spotted him waving at her, leaning against a white Aston Martin DBX.  She inhaled as she took in how hot he looked.  And not hot as in temperature. 

He was wearing a pair of black football shorts and a plain white T-shirt and pair of mirrored sunglasses. 

He'd had a haircut since she'd last seen him on the television at Belgium and had a day or two's growth of stubble. 

"Hey, how was your flight?" he asked, grabbing her case from her and putting it in the back of the car.  He opened the passenger door for her. 

"It was good thanks.  I actually slept through most of it.  I had to leave home at some ungodly hour."

"You can have a nap when we get to the motorhome if you like?"

"I'm ok now, honestly." 

He turned the engine on and started the journey. 

"How far is it?"

"Not far. Sorry I was late.  I could lie and make up some story about a meeting but the truth is I got playing football with some of the other drivers.  There's several of us all staying in the same place."

It suddenly occurred to Lucie that she might bump into George at some point over the following days. 

"Is George staying there?" she asked.

"George? Yeah, I think so.  Pretty sure I saw his trainer earlier.  What's up? Worried about what he'll think?"

"Kind of.  It's going to be a bit awkward.  As I said, I haven't seen him since Callum's funeral. I just don't want anything getting back to the rest of his family before we even actually decide where this is heading."

"I'm sure George will understand if you explain that to him. He's a reasonable guy."

Lucie laughed nervously. "This is just unbelievable.  I still can't see you as a racing driver.  To me you're just that guy in that maroon hoodie. And the guy that was so bad at mini golf."

"That's who I am Lucie.  A racing driver is what I am.    And I demand a rematch one day.  I will get better."

"Seb...I....I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For not giving you a chance to defend yourself.  For believing Natasha without asking you about it. I just...I guess I was just using it as an excuse to run.  When I got home I realised that."

"Lucie. You don't have to run from me.  I'm crazy about you.  We will talk about Natasha later.  For now I just want to hear about what you've been up to. How's Freddie? And how did he break his car?  I got him a new one by the way.  Actually I got him two.  One to play with and another one signed by myself and Lance that he can keep safe."

"Thank you so much Seb.  He will love that.  It wasn't just his fault the last one got broken.  He was play fighting with Joel and banged into the coffee table. It fell off and one of the wheels snapped off.  I tried to glue it but it's in an awkward place so it just falls off again when he pushes it along."

"It's my pleasure baby.  I'd love to meet him one day."

"I'd love you to too.  But let's just take one step at a time.  I need to be sure Seb."

"Hopefully this weekend will reassure you that I'm serious. I'm not getting any younger Lucie.  I've never been a playboy before.  I'm not going to start being one now.  I want you. Only you."

He reached a hand out and squeezed her thigh.  She gasped at the touch of his hand on her bare leg. 

Seb felt his cock stirring, showing an interest as he ran his hand up her skirt, stroking her thigh.  Not a good idea whilst he was driving.  He removed his hand and laughed nervously.

"To be continued," he chuckled.  Lucie's attention was drawn to his thighs.  His shorts were pulled tight over his rock hard muscles.  She could also see his erection straining against the material. 

Her breathing quickened, she could feel her arousal growing between her legs.  All she wanted to do was get him to park up somewhere and slip her panties off and straddle him.    It was too risky though.  If they were caught it would be all over the press. 

Seb quickly glanced at her and saw where she was looking.

"Like what you see?" he drawled.

She averted her eyes, going bright red.  "Believe me, it's yours if you want it, as soon as we get to the motorhome. Britta and Antti have gone back to the hotel for the rest of the day. Only thing is we'll have to be a bit quieter than usual, unless you want the neighbours to hear."

"Who are the neighbours?"

"Well on one side there's Daniel Ricciardo. On the other side is Lewis Hamilton."

She gulped.  Could they actually do it quietly?

Ten minutes later Seb pulled up to a security gate.  He flashed his pass at the guard, even though everyone around there knew exactly who he was.  The guard waved him through. 

Lucie spotted several luxury motorhomes parked in a row. Outside each one was a luxury vehicle.

Seb parked the car outside a large black and silver motorhome.

"Here we are." They got out of the car and he got her suitcase out and dragged it towards the motorhome. He let them in and shut the door behind them. They stood looking at each other, hunger burning in their eyes.

Neither one wanted to make the first move. Lucie bit her bottom lip as she stared at him. Seb saw and he broke. He crossed the space between them and crushed his lips onto hers.