Storm Part 2 (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: After the dream she had during the storm, (Y/N) becomes distant, which Calum finds strange. (Smut/ Penetrative Sex / Public Sex / Creampie / Oral; Female Receiving / Woman on Top / Unprotected Sex) 
This is an NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through my stories to find something you might like.
Part 1 is on my 5SOS Book Vol.1. 
(Request) (Words: 17.1k)
--

The storm is long gone, the heavy rain giving place to mellow, warm weather. The electricity was back on 2 days after the blackout, once the heavy rain calmed down. There were minimal damages in our house, most of them fixed on the day after the weather subdued. Everything seems to be back to normal; everything but me.
I am still freaking over the fucked up dream. It was so vivid, so real, I could swear it happened in real life. It has been a month since that night, and I still struggle with having a normal conversation with Calum. There are so many things I need to consider, so many things to decipher from this dream. I have never thought of Calum as more than a roommate and friend, but since that night I keep doubting myself.
As hard as it is to tell apart what really happened that night and what occurred in my dream, I know for sure that Calum spent the night with me in the living room because I was scared, which would be unfair on my side to say it was not sweet and kind of him. But that admission complicates things for me, it complicates making sense of that dream. I cannot tell if that dream occurred because he was kind to me or because there were pre-existing feelings that I have for my roommate.
And the worst of all is that the mental picture of Calum fucking me is now imprinted in my brain. Every time I find myself alone, the image of Calum pinning me down and pounding on me until I hit my most earth-shattering orgasm pops in my head.
But it doesn't end there. Calum has the bad habit of walking around the house shirtless; rightfully so, I must add, it is his house after all. However, that doesn't stop my mind from diving in the gutter every time Calum works around the house with just a pair of basketball shorts, doing all the chores that usually make him glisten with sweat.
By far, the thing he does that makes my stomach churn lately is when he uses knives. I have to remove myself from the kitchen every time he chops up things for meal prep, or else I become flustered and end up having to press my thighs together to stop heat from spreading on my core. I don't even bother refusing he has the most perfect hands I have ever seen. 

"Earth to (Y/N)... Are you listening to what I am saying?" Calum snaps his fingers before my face, trying to get me out of my thoughts. I have been stirring my spoon in my coffee for the duration of my reflection, completely blocking out whatever Calum has been trying to say.
"Sorry. I drifted off. What were you saying?" I ask him, dropping the spoon in the sink. I lean my back against the counter, taking a sip of the -now lukewarm,- coffee.
"I said that I am taking Duke to the vet today. Should I pick you from work? We need to go grocery shopping."
"Do you have a grocery list?" I ask, leaving my mug aside.
"Yeah. You can tell me to add any items you need."
"Send me the list. I will go grocery shopping later, after lunch with my friend." I reply, picking my phone from the counter to leave for work.
"Are you sure? It is no biggie picking you up." He asks me and I brush it off.
"It's fine. I can go. See you tonight." I reply, my hands shaking as I gather my stuff.
"Oh, about tonight... Luke and I are meeting for drinks. Sierra will be there too. Would you like to come?" He suggests. It is not unusual for him to invite me to hang out with his friends since we all get along pretty well, but the thought of spending a night out with him in the state that I am in is dreadful.
"Uh, raincheck? I have this project that I need to work on..." I mumble an excuse, hoping he bites into it.
"Oh, ok. Good luck with that." He smiles softly.
"Tell the guys I said hi." I say, rushing off the kitchen. 

"You seem tense..." Sophia, my friend since college says, standing up to hug me as I reach her table. Our bimonthly dinner hangout happens to be at a very posh restaurant this time, so I cannot scold her for her rudeness.
"Always with a good word hanging from your lips." I scoff, taking my seat.
"Well, I cannot ignore that, can I? What's up? What's bugging you, sugarplum?" She asks, using my pet name since childhood. I pick up my menu card, scanning it to avoid eye contact.
"Oh, you know. Just work." I reply.
"Bull." She says confidently, lowering my menu.
"I know it is not a work thing, so spill." She looks at me with a look of complete disbelief. That's what you get when your best friend is a therapist, and a good one I might add.
"I cannot hide from you, can I?" I sigh and she shakes her head.
"I'll tell you when the food is here." I reply, trying to see the silver lining in this; maybe talking about it to a professional will help me figure it all out.
Sophia is very quick to place her order, in contrast to me, who took my sweet, sweet time, postponing the inevitable moment of having to open up about my fucked up dream.
"Spill it." Sophia says once the waiter walks away.
"You know my roommate, Calum?" I ask and she hums.
"The hot rockstar, yes."
"I had the weirdest dream about him."
"Interesting. Go on." She prompts, leaning closer to listen to me.
"During that fucking storm that caused the blackout I was too scared to sleep in my bed, so I hanged out in the living room. He came downstairs and saw me. And he stayed with me. All night. He played guitar for me until I fell asleep."
"That was the dream? That is not as weird as you think it is..." She comments.
"That was what happened in real life. Now comes the dream. That night I dreamt that we had sex. Like, really good sex. And then he was an asshole to me. And I found out I was pregnant. I never told him, and I moved out, gave birth, raised the baby by myself. Until we stumbled upon him again. He was an asshole at first, but then he became a great father. And we had Christmas together at a lodge, and we had sex again after he admitted his feelings for me. And the sex was amazing again... And then I woke up and he said exactly the same thing he said in the beginning of my dream. Am I tripping? I know I am, but am I tripping?" I explain, but her expression remains neutral, which makes me furrow my brows at her.
"Any comments, feedback? Something, anything... I am losing my mind here..." I plead and she shrugs.
"Go get some..." She tilts her head to the side as I stare at her in shock.
"Do you talk in such vulgarity to your clients?" I ask.
"Are you my patient? Cause if so, my fee is 125$ per session." She replies and I gasp.
"You are fucking expensive."
"Fine. Free advice since you asked. You really stressed how good sex with him was in your dream. That says something." She replies, raising her hands in defeat.
"No, I did not." I protest.
"Yeah, you did. 'We had sex... Like really good sex.' The fact you fixated on that throughout your narration is the key to everything. You clearly have some sexual attraction to him."
"But the rest of it has to be my logic, screaming at me to not act upon that attraction."
"How does the dream end?" She asks me, making me look at my hands.
"We have sex again." I sigh.
"This is not as weird as you think it is. Intimacy brings attraction. And you spend a lot of time with him."
"It's just creepy to straight up ask him to have sex with me. And I am sure this, whatever it is that I am feeling, is not reciprocated. So I will settle for this being just a dream. A stupid dream." I state and he hums.
"Fine. But just so you know, I have a month-long waitlist for new clients, and I take half my fee upon booking."
"Oh, hush. I know you can't treat me. I am your friend."
"Touché."