˗ˏˋ₀₀₁'ˎ˗

Fushiguro Toji is an extremely hot D.I.L.F.

There is no denying that he could make everyone's head swivel around when he walks past and definitely make everyone drop their panties once he gives him that look while raising his eyebrows. It could make a grown man drool. He's oozing of hotness. Sharp jawline. Hungry light olive green eyes. Dashingly accoutre in a dark fitted t-shirt showing off his beautiful six no- eight pack abs and that damn grey sweatpants that highlighted his muscular thick thighs if you look hard you might get a glimpse of what he's hiding underneath. He wears all that while he's at home relaxing or going on a jog around the neighbourhood that has everyone gathering.

However, you thought God would have held off blessing this man any further. On the cusps of becoming an incubus. Being as tempting as sin for the sake of savouring every bit of him, anyone might be willing to commit sin just so they could get a taste of heaven from that man.

Oh no, Toji looks even more dangerous with a dark blue dress shirt, the top three buttons being popped open exposing his collarbones and pectorals. Slacks hugging his thighs. Loose tie hanging around his neck. A walking piece of art that everyone has the need to get a sighting.

This Toji had everyone gathering like a Gala.

For a 30-year-old, he looks good- No, he looks fucking phenomenal. He definitely built like a bachelor in his 20's, the ones sporting all kinds of luxury suits and ties, driving around in revving bright flashy sports cars and hanging around those exclusive clubs where he finds all these ladies he brings to his penthouse in order to share a lustful night with.

Hence led to Toji being the most talked about man in the neighbourhood. And it is obvious why, he is one eye candy, men and women flock to him like a moth to a flame, trying to get a taste of the Fushiguro Toji.

However despite his rather crass, erotic reputation being a bachelor DILF. Divorcee Toji was a rather reserved private man, a complete opposite of what everyone thinks, who has been peacefully taking care of his 2-year-old son, Fushiguro Megumi. An exact copy of him, tufts of noir silky hair sticking out in every angle, the way his upper lips curls inwards and his nose scrunches when something unpleasant just doesn't go his way. A closed-off little boy who had trouble connecting with other people let alone other kids. He clung closely to his father and refused to leave his side.

Toji felt terrible for his son, he had no friends to go on a playdate with because Megumi was stunned socially and incredibly shy. Not to mention, Toji practically couldn't leave his side without worrying about coming home with the house turned upside down, in a meltdown and starving from refusing food that the babysitter prepared for him. The man would come hurling himself into arms, nose rose stained and dried tear trails down Megumi's smooth small cheeks.

At this point, Toji is at a loss as to what to do. He can't keep his head down on his laptop without picking up the phone to give a quick call home, just for him to get up and drop everything to rush back home. The higher-ups are constantly on his ass because he's not missing the deadlines for the crucial paperwork but, his son also is a priority, coming home to a starving son because he refused to eat is heartbreaking.