˗ˏˋ₀₀₃'ˎ˗

Toji's pants leave his lips heavily as he fucks himself into his fist.

Eyes screwed shut. By the thought of the curves of your body. On your knees, looking up at him ready for you to take his large cock into your warm, plump lips enveloping around the sensitive head as you bob up and down his thick length, soft tongue teasing the underside of his cock.

Spit gathering in the corner of your mouth, your hands placed on his thighs. The sound of your gagging as he fucks your throat. He grips on your curls as you moan, sending vibrations down his shaft, a shiver shot down his spine.

"Fuck..." Toji throws his head back with a loud groan escaping his throat.

Maybe perhaps having his thick fingers stuffed in your drenched cunt, you lewdly moan out for his name like a prayer. Watch his thick veiny cock disappear in between thighs covered in your slick. Watching your legs quiver uncontrollably from the overwhelming pleaser.

His veiny hand pumping, thumb grazing over the reddened slit of the oversensitive slit of the head of his cock, tightening his fist to imitate how you could be snug your pussy around him while you bounce up and down on his shaft.

Toji would be so determined to make you cum until you lose. Your head in the clouds. Until you're telling him you can't do it. Thighs cramping. Begging him to slow down his violent thrust.

You're so painfully oblivious of how sexy you are. How little things you do turn him on so much. He doesn't understand it at all. It's like there was such hypnosis or power you're hanging over his head.

Toji pumps quicker as his hips uncontrollably jerk into his fist,

Images appeared in his mind; on your knees and hands with your back arched threatening to buckle under you, your ass spanked raw, his hand tightly holding onto you as his thumbs dug onto your delicate skin. His slamming onto you as the skin slapping resonated throughout the room.

A certain twist of his wrists from the base all the way then back to the tip, oh how badly he wanted for you to be one pleasuring him or maybe seeing you all riled out while he's on his stomach lapping your pussy as you writhe out of his strong grip.

You throw your head back drowning in pleasure, toes curling, tugging on his thick dark tresses earning a groan from him. He held your thighs apart, his nails digging into your plush thighs, threatening to clamp around his ear as locking. Legs are thrown over his shoulder. A stripe from your entrance to the hood of your clit. Teasingly. Painfully. Slow.