˗ˏˋ₀₀₂'ˎ˗

The Fushiguro Household.

You are hired. Toji pretty much dropped the bomb, the moment you came back to your table from the cash register, it took you aback if you were being honest, you didn't know you'd be hired just like that. Perhaps, he is desperate, judging by his whole demeanour. Asking when you could start working, moving in your stuff into their home and if possible you could watch him starting tomorrow and Toji will be helping you move in your thing during the weekends.

If you were being honest, it is extremely unexpected but, nonetheless, you are quick to accept the position. Megumi seems like a sweet kid and extremely adorable. Not to mention, the pay beats your crappy job at your last job from the library in Shinjuku.

24 years of age, living in a crappy apartment and now moving to a small home in a much more luxurious area in Tokyo, is a huge accomplishment. A jacket at a lottery. What led you to this type of job?

It was your dream to build a daycare one day somewhere in Tokyo, preferably not in the richer area where it is filled with spoiled and misbehaving brats you couldn't scold due to their snobby parents more than likely coddling and encouraging their little asshole of a devil spawn. You've seen and dealt with that type of shit in an actually established daycare. The pay was not worth it to be dealing with such. Tolerated it for 2 years.

Ultimately calling it a serious failure had to be buried down the hatchet and to be covered in annoying sticky cobwebs (not going to be only sticky reference later on aha! sorry.)

Well, you aren't too far off though, you are often hired as a live-in nanny. You worked with many wonderful people and kids whom you took care of at a young age has grown attached to you but, sadly, you had to depart. A tearful goodbye, kid blocking the doorway to prevent you from leaving.

Now, this household is a different story from the rest, what you meant by that, is the dad was a completely different story. You've never quite met a man before, you couldn't believe it but, Fushiguro Toji is a total DILF.

You could still remember, every second, picture by picture entering that cafe and making eye contact with him, you hoped and prayed to the Gods that this was the man you spoke to from the other side of the phone. Hence, why you even go up to them, if it was your unlucky day then fuck it at least you got to speak and eye him up for just a second before moving on.

But holy bless fucking mother of those heaven's above.

You couldn't believe it. It is him. The one you spoke to is a DILF. The kid who you are going to babysit's father is a fucking hot dad. DILF. Was someone playing a joke on you? Take away the time you stepped through Heaven's Gate? Now, you aren't to deny when you outrightly, have the hots for him, who wouldn't though?