19.

After their previous events, they decided to just crash at Billie's house letting Prince and Gawa know where they were.

Brandon woke up to Billie grinding on him.

"Bil-" he started in his raspy morning voice confused as ever, "What're you- fuck" he groaned, as he felt himself get hard.

"Oh, good!" She said, stopping her movement, "I poked you, shook you, yelled your name, kissed you and slapped you but you wake up when I grind on you." she said her nostrils flaring sarcastically as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Damn," Brandon said licking his lips and chuckling.

"We have to get to school, c'mon." she said hopping off of him. "I'll make the bed and everything else, you go shower." she directed.

Brandon rolled out of bed and got behind Billie, wrapping his arms around her, "Mama let's shower together." he whined.

"No," Billie refused, "I already took one and if we shower together I won't be able to function at all, for the whole day, it already hurts when I walk right now." she protested, freeing herself from his grasp.

Brandon laughed, "You asked for it." He mumbled, and she looked up at him as he continued, "FuCk Me lIkE a SlUt" he mocked her, holding up his imaginary boobs with two hands and making a silly face while Billie fought the urge to laugh and stab him at the same time.

She sniggered and moved over to him, dropping his hands down a bit, "Your hands have to be here," she said, "My boobs are bigger. And for your information I know I asked for it, cause I wanted it... Every part." She whispered smirking as she could see him poking out of his pants.

"Mhm," Brandon said nodding, "I know you did, cause you're naughty. But not gonna lie that stomach piercing turned me on like crazy," he admitted his hands slipping under her shirt and playing with her stomach ring.

Billie pulled his hands out, "No, go shower!" she yelled, pushing him to her bathroom door.

"Alright, alright!" he said, "Gimme a towel."

"It's in the bathroom." she said.

"Clothes?" he asked, stalling.

"I'll find you some when you come out of the shower, it ain't nothing I haven't seen." she said fluffing up the pillows.

"Gimme a goodbye kiss Mama." he said goofily and she looked at him like he had three heads.

"Dude, you're going to the bathroom to shower. You'll see me when you come out I promise." she said chuckling and walking over to him when he puckered his lips.

"Did you just call me a dude," he asked laughing.

"Yes bro I did." She gave him a small peck, "Okay now go, you baby boy." she said slapping the back of his head.

Brandon came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and water trickling down the tiny hairs on his chest. Billie almost cried cause they only had 5 minutes left until school but if there was more time she wouldn't have given him clothes to wear right when he came out.

They were fully clothed and Billie was spraying their shared cologne onto Brandon while he spun around and she slapped his ass, laughing loudly. Billie spun around in a 360 degree circle and he did the same to her, until Maggie yelled that it was time to go and they hushed down. Billie and Brandon said goodbye to Billie's parents and zoomed to pick up Prince and Gawa, Billie ran a red light to get to Starbucks and they finally pulled up to the school only 2 minutes late which Billie claimed was her personal best.